Help,Piloswine D'not evolves

Natrodrigo

1. 1.

353155 My Piloswine D'not evolves.

He is with the move ancient power, but nothing happens when level up !

You have to battle with him after you leveled up with ancient power. So just find a wild Pokemon and battle using that Piloswine, it will evolve.

Thanks!

But can I use an rc after that?

Hello NatRodrigo,

"it evolves into Mamoswine when leveled up while knowing Ancient Power"

and if you have it evolved, you can of course use a rare candy in order to get to level 100.

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello NatRodrigo,

and if you have it evolved, you can of course use a rare candy in order to get to level 100.

___

Pre

It's a little different in PRO. Pokemon that evolve via happiness/certain moves don't necessarily need to level up. Instead, they have to 'gain exp'.

Hello NatRodrigo,

___

Pre

It's a little different in PRO. Pokemon that evolve via happiness/certain moves don't necessarily need to level up. Instead, they have to 'gain exp'.

indeed, i quoted it from bulbapedia anyawy :P + I just wanted to answer his question about RC since the other part was already answered by Biaozila

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.