Best leveling spots

Blair1793

353698 Just wondering what the best spots are for leveling up Pokemon now that Seafoam Island doesn't give as much experience. I'm leveling up before facing Giovanni.

- Moved to proper place -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hmm... I leveled my pokes at Seafoam when I was about to battle Giovanni, the lack of exp is probably because you've evolved your pokes? so I suggest just staying at Seafoam :Angel:

And Giovanni doesn't need much preparation, you just need a Sturdy Magnemite (any level, doesn't have to be trained) with Thunder Wave, and a Gengar (level 50-70), first get out your Magnemite, then use Thunder Wave, and the Magnemite will still live because it has Sturdy, and once it's dead, switch out to Gengar, then boom, the Gengar should outspeed since the Mewthree/Mewtwo is paralyzed and use Shadow Ball :Cool:

Just a little advice, but if you really want to be prepared for the battle then go ahead, i won't stop you :kiss:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

353698 Just wondering what the best spots are for leveling up Pokemon now that Seafoam Island doesn't give as much experience. I'm leveling up before facing Giovanni.

These users thanked the author Blair1793 for the post:

NimrodTheGoat

Ops didn't mean to press that button. Albeit once you defeat Giovanni I personally recommend to farm for semi-epic/good pokemon for E4, and train them. Just remember to not evolve them for leveling will be faster.

P.S. Victory Road is the best place to level up for Kanto E4, then its Dragon Den/ Dragon Shrine Johto (if Dragon Shrine is accessible by then, not 100% sure), then for Hoenn you shouldn't even need to grind because you should be able to use your previous Pokes from previous regions to beat it. Cerulean Cave gives average of 60k per battle. Heard that Dragon Shrine gives even more ^ not sure about that either. Keep in mind that Guilds give EXP boost, and having membership active also gives more EXP.

353726 Hmm... I leveled my pokes at Seafoam when I was about to battle Giovanni, the lack of exp is probably because you've evolved your pokes? so I suggest just staying at Seafoam :Angel:

And Giovanni doesn't need much preparation, you just need a Sturdy Magnemite (any level, doesn't have to be trained) with Thunder Wave, and a Gengar (level 50-70), first get out your Magnemite, then use Thunder Wave, and the Magnemite will still live because it has Sturdy, and once it's dead, switch out to Gengar, then boom, the Gengar should outspeed since the Mewthree/Mewtwo is paralyzed and use Shadow Ball :Cool:

Just a little advice, but if you really want to be prepared for the battle then go ahead, i won't stop you :kiss:

Since the new update the pokemon at Seafoam give less experience :( I used it all the time for leveling, thanks for the advice though!

353698 -snip-

Hey there, Blair1793!

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. As TheGoat and G0ld3n have said the best two spots to level before the Kanto E4 are the Seafoam Islands and Victory road. Unfortunately, your best bet at the moment would be the Seafoam Islands since you cannot access Victory Road until after you defeat Giovanni. That being said, I will now lock the thread. I wish you good luck in your upcoming battle with Giovanni!

-Locked as Solved-

Until we meet again.