Suggestion on another server

Kenshiroxx

I wanted to suggest to open another server because i think many people would like to start playin from 0 again plus it would bring new players to the game,new players would prefer to play on a new server over a server which is up for like 1 year or more...what do you guys think of this?

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Not a good idea. The servers are hardly populated as it is. Opening another server would just add yet another empty server where the economy is bad cuz not enough players are on it.

353806 I wanted to suggest to open another server because i think many people would like to start playin from 0 again plus it would bring new players to the game,new players would prefer to play on a new server over a server which is up for like 1 year or more...what do you guys think of this?

yeah and let mexico pay for it right?

Sorry but we can't even hit 500 players on yellow, this suggestion is by far one of the worst in quite some time.

If you want to play from 0, go and start a new account on a new server.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

open yellow at summer was the baddest idea ever cuz we had que delay they didnt increase the server capity and start a new one and now we play 400 ppl per server

my suggest is close yellow not open new one :D

btw isnt Reds turn to be preselected server ? last 7 months is yellow and blue

As Shane said once (i forgot how it went but it went something like this)

Imagine we are in game and in chat;

Nimrodthegoat: shane do you think it was a bad idea to open up yellow server? it kinda messed up the economy

Shane: no because once summer comes the servers are gonna be overloaded and i dont want to mess with that anymore

P.S. I don't remember correctly what he said but I remember him saying that along those lines.

bad idea, i think the mods should focus on just adding more in game content and fixing the server problems (which they have been doing) than adding another server. Were already losing lots of players everyday so i dont think its a good idea to add another one.