Nidorook: Introduction

Hello fellow PRO Members. I am a returning player hoping to get back into PRO and Pokemon in general. I'm glad this MMO has grown into what it is and I hope to be apart of it. Add me if you can. Keep an eye out for ole' Nidorook ;)

welcome to PRO :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

357121 Hello fellow PRO Members. I am a returning player hoping to get back into PRO and Pokemon in general. I'm glad this MMO has grown into what it is and I hope to be apart of it. Add me if you can. Keep an eye out for ole' Nidorook ;)

game is great, lots of stuff to do!

357121 Hello fellow PRO Members. I am a returning player hoping to get back into PRO and Pokemon in general. I'm glad this MMO has grown into what it is and I hope to be apart of it. Add me if you can. Keep an eye out for ole' Nidorook ;)

Welcome Nidorook :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome back :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.