Sevii Island Mission Guide (How to get GOODRA, 5th,6th,7th island quest guide updated!)

Carlho

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120630 The video does not show how to find the rockets on island 5, still rockets to find, and im stuck

the old quest was not including rockets location

but as the topic said,

it was "updated" and now it is the 1st part of 5th island quest.

the rockets location are in the new video at top, please check it carefully. :Ambivalent:

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

In case someone wonders:

On Seven Isle there's a place filled with many Tanobi Ruins, in one of which is a teenager saying "Liptoo" all over again.

I thought this might be a clue to form a team of Unowns spelling "L I P T O O" since it was exactly 6 Letters.

I later noticed that this specific Ruin was called "Liptoo".

So, kinda aware that nothing would happen since it seemed way to complex for the game to handle, i tried anyway.

Liptoo2.png

Don't overthink a childrens game, guys.

125058 In case someone wonders:

On Seven Isle there's a place filled with many Tanobi Ruins, in one of which is a teenager saying "Liptoo" all over again.

I thought this might be a clue to form a team of Unowns spelling "L I P T O O" since it was exactly 6 Letters.

I later noticed that this specific Ruin was called "Liptoo".

So, kinda aware that nothing would happen since it seemed way to complex for the game to handle, i tried anyway.

Liptoo2.png

Don't overthink a childrens game, guys.

lol same here, actually long time age, a NPC in sevii island 6th said "The wall wrote as ULRD, what is that mean?"

I thought it is related to catching the corresponding unknown too. But can't find anything after long time trial. :Nervous:

lol same here, actually long time age, a NPC in sevii island 6th said "The wall wrote as ULRD, what is that mean?"

I thought it is related to catching the corresponding unknown too. But can't find anything after long time trial. :Nervous:

I know that NPC you are referring to. He's inside a cavern.

It simply means: Up, Left, Right, Down.

By choosing this combination you'll get to the sapphire room and you are able to exit the cavern to the Hoenn Research Lab where you can exchange your root fossil and the other one.

I know that NPC you are referring to. He's inside a cavern.

It simply means: Up, Left, Right, Down.

By choosing this combination you'll get to the sapphire room and you are able to exit the cavern to the Hoenn Research Lab where you can exchange your root fossil and the other one.

:Shocked: Oh I never thought that! Nice observation!

And I was find the way to sapphire room myself for several trials,,, LOL

128297 Hey, what do I have to do to get to the 6th and 7th island? I finished the 5th island ( I think, I found the 5 Rocket grunts and talked to the one guarding the door, but she still wouldn't react in any special way. Did I do something wrong? )

It should be the same as my 2nd part of my 5th island quest video demo. Just simply find and defeat those 5 grunts, and report to that woman, the woman will leave and you can go the rocket hideout.

Maybe you miss 1 or 2 of them?

Your guide needs updating. :p On the fourth island there isn't an old dude there by the day care and with the fifth island you can't just go straight into the TR hide out. You need to find five TR people and defeat them. At least that's what I think you have to do :p I've only found two/three so far :( Was hoping to find a guide to help me find the rest. Guess not...

EDIT: Didn't pay much attention to the first video because I thought it was a guide strictly on getting that Pokie :P