Where is my macho brace?

Gene107

360273 Hi, i got banned months ago for daycare service. The admin log my account and give back the pokemon to the owner, but the poke is holding my macho brace. Now what i need to do? Can i have it back?

Hello Gene107,

I have admit that it is kind of a rare case (never seen it before in here to be honest but I think you won't get it back.

There is a NPC in Goldenrod (infront of the pokecenter) that sells you another macho brace for 20k (the first one was free).

360273-snip-

It's unlikely you can get your item back I think :D:

I have to agree on this one. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

360273 Hi, i got banned months ago for daycare service. The admin log my account and give back the pokemon to the owner, but the poke is holding my macho brace. Now what i need to do? Can i have it back?

Hello Gene107 and as the other users said, unfortunatly it isn't possible to retreive the Macho Brace you lost, but you can get the item from other ways like Prehax stated, which you can find in Ingame ITEM guide.

Macho Brace

- Buy : ...

- Hold : ...

- Free : Dig on cracks in cave, Goldenrod City (trade drowzee for machop, machop holds macho brace , after sold or lost your first macho brace wait 1 month and come back to the biker guy that gave you the first macho brace then he'll offer another one for 20k)

- Use : This item, when held, doubles the Effort Values the Pokémon earns from each battle. However, it lowers the Pokémon's Speed.

70fa7d3b75044b56b63957c2acf6367d.png

As there isn't anything to add here, I am going to lock the thread for you. Best of luck and have a fun weekend :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.