I Don't know

Shuying074

I'm played this game is already between half year

but i see got some spot also didnt release yet...but can i know when will be release :Question: :Question: :Question:

1.Valencia Island

2.Trainer Valley Cave

3.Diamond Domain Main Cave

4.Fishing Staff

5.Seven Island sailor mark (that said need special ticket)

360668 I'm played this game is already between half year

but i see got some spot also didnt release yet...but can i know when will be release :Question: :Question: :Question:

1.Valencia Island

2.Trainer Valley Cave

3.Diamond Domain Main Cave

4.Fishing Staff

5.Seven Island sailor mark (that said need special ticket)

Hello shuying074,

first of all welcome back o/ and something I wanna add to oldtomato's answer

Unfortunatly there is no Estimated Time of Arrival for said features, once this is meant to be added to the game, it will be announced properly with the time that the new content will take to arrive on the Announcements subforum.

source: READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there, Shuyinh074, and welcome back to pro!

It is nice to see you return. You should check the Announcements sub-forum and the Downloads and Update logs thread so you can catch up on the newest updates. As said on, Please read before you make a general support post:

Unfortunatly there is no Estimated Time of Arrival for said features, once this is meant to be added to the game, it will be announced properly with the time that the new content will take to arrive on the Announcements subforum.

None of the areas you mentioned were released, but we have just recently released Pinkan Island. We are currently focused on working the Sinnoh Region, and you can watch this thread to keep up with Sinnoh's progress. That being said, I will now be locking the thread, and welcome back to pro! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved and Moved to Proper Place-[/glow]

Until we meet again.