The plural of Pokémon...

Digimonz

Something I find incredibly funny is how so many people cannot understand that the plural of Pokémon...is Pokémon. Not Pokémons or Pokemons or whatever. Not only is the accept above the e important...THERE IS NO GOD DAMN S!!!

If I take a look at the requirements for content scripter...one of the requirements is:

5529Fluency in the English language.

Well you didn't do very much god damn research on your content scripters...because they can't even get the most simple thing...the one thing that game is about...POKÉMON, correctly. Not only did they forget the accent...THEY GOT THE PLURAL WRONG! This is only 1 that I found, but I am 99.99% sure it's not the only one out there.

e5bdf2891d883fec245f3932cb00c195.png

2092bce912fb50eade6e9cfe745b945e.png

246d8ef070f0f4de16031519957fe8b4.png

985d202af0d37c57b140641aff8abdcb.png

I suggest at least trying to test your content scripters on their English before hiring might be a good option, since this person didn't even know how to spell Pokémon...they forget the accent out of all things as well!!!

Anyway, this one is found at "Team Aqua Hideout 1F. It's the first NPC when you enter.

Triggered. Lol

If I take a look at the requirements for content scripter...one of the requirements is:

5529Fluency in the English language.

I'm pretty sure my english is bad too but well uhmm, I don't think "POKÉMON" is in English language/dictionary or smth. I guess its a good reason. rofl

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM POKEMOM

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>