Goldenrod quests

Yourmajesty

Hello

I am having some type of issue with proceeding in the storyline of johto. I have followed the story so far into goldenrod, I talked to the man security guard next to the gym then proceeded go underground to talk to director where I also sedated the security guard. Then I go outside from underground and talk to man next to gym leader again he tells me to go to Michael's home I do. Then I proceed to go to basement floor where I have the option to give a man a water bottle, but my character says "I don't have a water bottle crap". Where may I obtain this water bottle? Or did the server incorrectly skip over that script?

Am at a stand still, please help

361417 Hello

I am having some type of issue with proceeding in the storyline of johto. I have followed the story so far into goldenrod, I talked to the man security guard next to the gym then proceeded go underground to talk to director where I also sedated the security guard. Then I go outside from underground and talk to man next to gym leader again he tells me to go to Michael's home I do. Then I proceed to go to basement floor where I have the option to give a man a water bottle, but my character says "I don't have a water bottle [Censored]". Where may I obtain this water bottle? Or did the server incorrectly skip over that script?

Am at a stand still, please help

Hello yourmajesty,

You can buy water bottle known as "freshwater" from the top floor on Goldenrod Mart and you need prepare a spore/sleep powder Pokemon in your team. You can also check the game guide below for GoldenRod quest. At last, please try not to swear on Forum since this is PG game. Hope you have a nice day! :Grin:

Goldenrod City Main Quest Guide

K7qd0cn.gif

-snip-

Hey there, Yourmajesty!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. As Oldtomato has said above, you can buy the freshwater from a vending machine at the top of the Goldenrod Department Store. You will also need a pokemon that knows sleep poweder to help you get past the guard in addition to the freshwater. In the future please follow the rules and please refrain from cursing on the forums. I know certain parts of quests can be frustrating at times, but this is not the place for it however. If you need help with the rest of the quest, there is this handy Celadon City Questguide that can help you out. That being said, I will now lock the thread, and I wish you luck completing the quest :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.