New to pvp and need help making a team

Combat89

Hi i am new to pvping on pokemon and really want to give it a shot but need some help decided on a team.

I'm not looking for the best team i just looking for an average team that isnt going take weeks of farming to get as im very unlucky and will never get a rare spawn or anything sadface.

i have been looking around the fourms and browing the net looking for team ideas and team comps prob spent to much time looking around that i have no idea what team to really build.

i found a few pokes id like to try catch and use ina team mainly because i think they are cool pokemon but no idea how to build the rest of it or if i should just forget them an not use them

so the team i was thinking about starting to build is

1. Politoed

2.Ludicolo

3.Magnezone

Need some adivce on rather finishing that team or just a full new team

Any help is a appreciated

try h.a modest/timid dragonite, movestet: thunder, hurricane, surf, draco meteor/dragn pulse/roost

thunder & hurricane got boost acc from rain become 100%, and surf got boost power 50% from rain.

Draco meteor or dragon pulse for more stab move or roost just for stay healty

361583 Hi i am new to pvping on pokemon and really want to give it a shot but need some help decided on a team.

I'm not looking for the best team i just looking for an average team that isnt going take weeks of farming to get as im very unlucky and will never get a rare spawn or anything sadface.

i have been looking around the fourms and browing the net looking for team ideas and team comps prob spent to much time looking around that i have no idea what team to really build.

i found a few pokes id like to try catch and use ina team mainly because i think they are cool pokemon but no idea how to build the rest of it or if i should just forget them an not use them

so the team i was thinking about starting to build is

1. Politoed

2.Ludicolo

3.Magnezone

Need some adivce on rather finishing that team or just a full new team

Any help is a appreciated

• Kingdra
  • Weezing with Thunder
  • Blissey
  • Scizor
  • Kabutops
  • Clefable
  • Slowbro
  • Crawdaunt
  • Tangrowth
  • Azumarill
  • Skarmory
  • Ferrothorn
  • Floatzel

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.