Please put the boss greinjack how was....

Zonamarelarap

the boss greinjack it was difficult but now is impossible win to boss greinjack lol

why change the team of him I´if it was already difficult?

why the new pre-requisite? (2 pokes dark type, 2 pokes water type and 2 pokes fight type)

Dont forget many and many players dont make pvp and others many players dont have epic pokemons...

that team is already hard

.eJwNy0EOwiAQQNG7sHAnMMxQmCaNcdNrNELBxhhoLLox3l22P-9_xfv1FKPYWtuPUakj1tJSaTLXvcIZZC43mUNciyypqY9qIPWZFTi0Bo1dgMghM1pgYuhhIEZvgIx3AFq7rpYiH_v9UrcpBp-9Zo6JdMDQXZ_jsAIFAzDgqabJspnhOmvx-wNCGiuW.rwYpFgF5LP6hzXE7ATLOH9KuAew

now the new team is impossible lol

.eJwNyksOgjAQANC7dOGOdmb6mSkJMcaDEIpUNKQQqW6Md5e3fl_1fi2qVXOt294as49rqVOpOi-PnRrUuQw6p_FWdJmq-ZiKGppokK0jIewRLWK0nhiABWNPLALOkQcEjijAoS_6ud3P69wlz-n4ObkQraD1VoLNBDQEn459WqfOx3CFi7D6_QElDirz.2y3N2QAQTx0__F7WQGH4uPcGAOE?width=267&height=475

.eJwFwUEOwiAQAMC_cPBWYNmFhSaNF31HA5RaTUObFr0Y_-7MV7yPVfRiaW0_e6XOvNVWapPz-jxNB3KuUc4pT1XW0tRHNZC6CwoYdWDnRgAECEiOtWZv7MjWGh-cBTJE4NB7HKt87Y_rtgyGM5KOngPnaOMUS0o6-UJkoubJXLYy2MB4J3sTvz9NgixO.618gKsO7laj3ji4zng6qacJQrP8?width=267&height=475

imposible team... Palkia, Yveltal, Conkeldurr, Kingdra, Hydreigon e Mega Lucario...

Sorry to say this, but this change was ridiculous and by doing these things only make the game worse!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok completely understand wanting to make a team of this appeal, but the restricted makes it VERY impossible for us to make a plan to defeat it, Please change that because we are not jesus to face this team with these restrictions and still more with lvl 120 !!!

:Nervous: :Ambivalent:

MY PERLS

JOEAOFk.pngfroslass.gif038.gif700.gif475.gif

"Greed is not everything"~

363258 -snip

Hello zonamarelarap, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunatly, unless the team breaks the power restrictions our policies have the Person that received a boss in his name as reward is able to change the team as it wants, as its his reward and permanent image ingame.

Also, bosses are meant to be challenging, and not 100% victories sprees over them, I understand the dificulty and that you just want to be able to beat the boss, but winning will show that you know how to play and will give an extra satisfaction over beating the boss.

I would also like to remind that, in this case, this boss has 3 diferent rewards that are only avaiable from him at the time being (Hawlucha, Zorua and Croagunk), which should only be possible after some hard fought battle, to which is the current state. Previously the boss was hard, but it had a bunch of cheap tricks in order to beat him and it was granted an upgrade.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

363258 -snip

Hello zonamarelarap, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunatly, unless the team breaks the power restrictions our policies have the Person that received a boss in his name as reward is able to change the team as it wants, as its his reward and permanent image ingame.

Also, bosses are meant to be challenging, and not 100% victories sprees over them, I understand the dificulty and that you just want to be able to beat the boss, but winning will show that you know how to play and will give an extra satisfaction over beating the boss.

I would also like to remind that, in this case, this boss has 3 diferent rewards that are only avaiable from him at the time being (Hawlucha, Zorua and Croagunk), which should only be possible after some hard fought battle, to which is the current state. Previously the boss was hard, but it had a bunch of cheap tricks in order to beat him and it was granted an upgrade.

thns for your aswer but to make this was worth removing that bos ingmae because is a bad "upgrade"

and yes hawlucha, zorua and criagunk only avaiable in boss greinjack reward but dont forget 99% of them (hawlucha, zorua and criagunk) probably come bad and only useful to the dex if they have my luck...

363277 It is not as hard as you think :Grin:

maybe maybe but fair is something that isnt and i belive with the new team and requiremets many users dont go fight anymore with him to win a trash which serves only dex (probably the reward going to come wrong nature and iv's bad and i say this beacuse i never win a boss reward usable)

Challenge is a consistent thing, now make a godfather impossible is another. Aside from the fact of having to take two water-type pokémon, 2 wrestlers and 2 dark, ends up with any strategy to defeat him. If you do well, the player has just limited to certain Pokemon, that won't make any sense together or even have her as "strategy" that was spoken by the Shemac.

I think you should revise it. I think it was quite unfair, because whoever did before the exchange benefited and the other player who were to face the same and get the reward of the third victory over he will not win, because it was changed.

a107xy.gif