Please put the boss greinjack how was....

Zonamarelarap

363275 :Ambivalent: I think soon there will be some guide on how to beat Greinjack boss coming out

using strategies of others isn't to me ;)~;)

blaming that it's hard but not willing to use other people strategies?? :Ambivalent:

This logic is just same like: The question is hard,but I don't have solution for it, and I don't want to refer to other people solution, you guys should make the question more simple for me to answer

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again

Like I said a boss based on a staff member is a reward, therefore he can change his team and requirements as long as they are under the restrictions we have made, to which is approved. Also, imagine that all the bosses has the same team forever, the boss just gets easier and easier with more and more tricks known, and the meaning of a boss challenge, which is the difilculty is lost.

I know and understand the dificulty, at first glance this boss seems to be extremely hard, but after a bit of talking in some chats the players already found some other cheap tricks in order to beat the boss, after some hours...As for now let people discover ways to deal with the boss and you can repeat, with time everything will get easier. No boss is impossible to beat and we won't let a boss get added without being able to beat between reasonable amount of effort, thats why we have multiple guidelines for it.

We appreciate your feedback, and if indeed the negative feedback is far superior than the positive after some time for testing, we will propose and change the team for it.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

363513 "easy"how many itens you spend? ;)The waste of items is not worth the rewards that almost certainly comes bad

It's worth the first time (i will pick my zorua for dex if someone find the key), but no other time.

Why don't you share with us Hoenheim? :Grin:

363258 -snip

Hello zonamarelarap, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunatly, unless the team breaks the power restrictions our policies have the Person that received a boss in his name as reward is able to change the team as it wants, as its his reward and permanent image ingame.

Also, bosses are meant to be challenging, and not 100% victories sprees over them, I understand the dificulty and that you just want to be able to beat the boss, but winning will show that you know how to play and will give an extra satisfaction over beating the boss.

I would also like to remind that, in this case, this boss has 3 diferent rewards that are only avaiable from him at the time being (Hawlucha, Zorua and Croagunk), which should only be possible after some hard fought battle, to which is the current state. Previously the boss was hard, but it had a bunch of cheap tricks in order to beat him and it was granted an upgrade.

Lol. 36 days to get 1 of 3 normally unobtainable Pokemon with most likely bad nature, ability and IVs. Oh and let's not forget that we must pray that the server doesn't crash in the middle of the battle. Are you guys actually serious? Have you thought this through?

The game is going backwards each and everyday with crazy rarities, stuff that require immense luck and luck only. You can spend an enourmous amount of time for something you want/need with no result. There's more to an MMO than constant grind and luck.

363258 -snip

Hello zonamarelarap, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunatly, unless the team breaks the power restrictions our policies have the Person that received a boss in his name as reward is able to change the team as it wants, as its his reward and permanent image ingame.

Also, bosses are meant to be challenging, and not 100% victories sprees over them, I understand the dificulty and that you just want to be able to beat the boss, but winning will show that you know how to play and will give an extra satisfaction over beating the boss.

I would also like to remind that, in this case, this boss has 3 diferent rewards that are only avaiable from him at the time being (Hawlucha, Zorua and Croagunk), which should only be possible after some hard fought battle, to which is the current state. Previously the boss was hard, but it had a bunch of cheap tricks in order to beat him and it was granted an upgrade.

Lol. 36 days to get 1 of 3 normally unobtainable Pokemon with most likely bad nature, ability and IVs. Oh and let's not forget that we must pray that the server doesn't crash in the middle of the battle. Are you guys actually serious? Have you thought this through?

The game is going backwards each and everyday with crazy rarities, stuff that require immense luck and luck only. You can spend an enourmous amount of time for something you want/need with no result. There's more to an MMO than constant grind and luck.

You did a mistake bug server at last pokemon last move and get good reward.

Btw server is bettter to 2016 when he have all time stuck.

You did a mistake bug server at last pokemon last move and get good reward.

Btw server is bettter to 2016 when he have all time stuck.

I don't understand the 1st sentence

Server might be better but when it does crash on you, all you get is an "I'm sorry for the inconvenience ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^" reply so it doesn't really help does it?