PRO Wiki.

Naero

When i try to go to PROWiki, i have this error:

MediaWiki internal error.

Original exception: [WYHaALXgjOIAAItBNOUAAAAA] /index.php?title=Main_Page DBQueryError from line 934 of /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php: A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: INSERT INTO `prowiki_online` (userid,username,timestamp) VALUES ('0','88.179.118.47','20170802135616') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE timestamp = '20170802135616'

Function: WhosOnlineHooks::onBeforePageDisplay

Error: 1114 The table 'prowiki_online' is full (localhost)

Backtrace:

#0 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(901): DatabaseBase->reportQueryError(string, integer, string, string, boolean)

#1 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysqlBase.php(1120): DatabaseBase->query(string, string)

#2 /home/prowiki2/public_html/extensions/WhosOnline/WhosOnlineHooks.php(29): DatabaseMysqlBase->upsert(string, array, array, array, string)

#3 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(2482): WhosOnlineHooks::{closure}()

#4 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(2454): DatabaseBase->runOnTransactionIdleCallbacks()

#5 /home/prowiki2/public_html/extensions/WhosOnline/WhosOnlineHooks.php(31): DatabaseBase->onTransactionIdle(Closure)

#6 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/Hooks.php(195): WhosOnlineHooks::onBeforePageDisplay(OutputPage, SkinVector)

#7 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php(2321): Hooks::run(string, array)

#8 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/MediaWiki.php(753): OutputPage->output()

#9 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/MediaWiki.php(519): MediaWiki->main()

#10 /home/prowiki2/public_html/index.php(43): MediaWiki->run()

#11 {main}

Exception caught inside exception handler: [WYHaALXgjOIAAItBNOUAAAAA] /index.php?title=Main_Page DBQueryError from line 934 of /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php: A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: INSERT INTO `prowiki_online` (userid,username,timestamp) VALUES ('0','88.179.118.47','20170802135616') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE timestamp = '20170802135616'

Function: WhosOnlineHooks::onBeforePageDisplay

Error: 1114 The table 'prowiki_online' is full (localhost)

Backtrace:

#0 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(901): DatabaseBase->reportQueryError(string, integer, string, string, boolean)

#1 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysqlBase.php(1120): DatabaseBase->query(string, string)

#2 /home/prowiki2/public_html/extensions/WhosOnline/WhosOnlineHooks.php(29): DatabaseMysqlBase->upsert(string, array, array, array, string)

#3 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(2482): WhosOnlineHooks::{closure}()

#4 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/db/Database.php(2454): DatabaseBase->runOnTransactionIdleCallbacks()

#5 /home/prowiki2/public_html/extensions/WhosOnline/WhosOnlineHooks.php(31): DatabaseBase->onTransactionIdle(Closure)

#6 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/Hooks.php(195): WhosOnlineHooks::onBeforePageDisplay(OutputPage, SkinVector)

#7 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php(2321): Hooks::run(string, array)

#8 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/exception/MWException.php(204): OutputPage->output()

#9 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/exception/MWException.php(244): MWException->reportHTML()

#10 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(69): MWException->report()

#11 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(180): MWExceptionHandler::report(DBQueryError)

#12 /home/prowiki2/public_html/includes/MediaWiki.php(528): MWExceptionHandler::handleException(DBQueryError)

#13 /home/prowiki2/public_html/index.php(43): MediaWiki->run()

#14 {main}

RIP PROWiki :Frown:

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The resource has been percolating for a while and undergoing its formative development for a few months; now, with a higher-end hosting switchover finalized, I am ready to announce that PRO has its official wiki!

While PRO's network of services has had all the resources that are indispensable for an MMO—the game, forums, and website, namely—since its nascency, it has always missed one major auxiliary resource: an official wiki—a premier informational resource that's become concomitant enough to virtually every informable MMO in existence. Fan-made ones were operationalized; however, between their lack of officiality and the fact that they ran on lower-end wiki farms (a la wikia), they only garnered half-realized traction—certainly not enough to catalyze their development and maintenance to the point where they were sustainable resources.

Forums guides have been informative in their own rights—and certainly have been and will continue to be seminal to the wiki's content development—but there is no glossing over the notion that they have been mostly stopgaps due to the lack of a wiki; that is because they simply were never designed to fulfill the information-sharing and -editing modalities that wikis do.

With the integration of this new official resource, there are bound to be some knock-on changes; I'll try to address them all, below.

What will happen to the forums-guide section?

Although it will remain open for a while, we would enjoin most guide-creators and -editors to transpose their work onto the wiki. On the coattails of the wiki's addition, there is to be a paradigm shift with information-control; that means decentering from forums guides and focusing most of the informational work on the wiki.

The only exceptions are the more subjective guides that the wiki can not document any consistently concordant information for. There are some topics that inherently subjectify the content on its guide, such as constructing a PvP-viable lineup; those would be better-suited for the forums than the wiki. PRO Wiki has its crosshairs specifically on objective content and information.

Over time, the objective-data/-information sections of the Guides forums may be closed and only remain extant for archival purposes, but it will still remain editable for it; it is just disadvisable more than anything else, depending on the nature of the guide.

Contributing to PRO Wiki

If you are interested in contributing to it, you can request an account, here. Registration may eventually be deregulated into an openly registrable system; but until there are enough wiki-staff members available, registration will be done on a by-request basis in order to curtail potentially under-moderated vandalism early on.

Since you will need to be at least slightly adroit in the wiki's mark-up languages and the template usages in order to substantially contribute, you are advised to reverse-engineer some of the pages just to acquaint yourself with the wiki syntax; you can do so by clicking on the "edit" or "view source" tab on any page. I have modularized various templates to enhance the editor-friendliness for the wiki-editing laymen that may wish to contribute; as such, while it may seem a bit daunting to use the wiki language initially, there generally is a smooth learning curve to traverse after dabbling into it.

Do remember that as an official resource, you are liable for in-game punishments for potentially flagrant misdeeds done on the wiki. I will try to delineate a ruleset with due course; until then, there should be a tacit understanding of what is unacceptable, as there are some obvious vices that won't be tolerated—inappropriate content (as it comports to the in-game rules), blatant misinformation, and so forth.

Perorational note

If there are any questions, concerns, or feedback, this would be the optimal topic to start in.

Remember that since the wiki is still only in its budding stage of development, there are many incompletions; that is a project for all of us to tackle collectively, as we avail from the wiki's hallmark of collaborative editability in working together on it.

The fertile grounds are rich enough for the wiki to become PRO's best informational resource, and the seeds have been planted; it is up to us to cultivate them!

I think something went wrong.

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.25e331b6e5185d30441bc65f8eb404f9.PNG

- Dustriggon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello [mention]Naero[/mention],

I have a little issue with the experience-gained formula on the PRO Wiki : https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Experience_System

ExperienceGainedFormula.png

gx = the amount of experience points that are attained—the thresholds whereof mostly depend on the member count of one's guild.

1 if the player is guildless or if their guild has less than 25 members.

1.025 if the player's guild has 25-plus members.

1.05 if the player's guild has 50-plus members.

1.075 if the player's guild has 75 members.

1.25 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.

Yesterday, i was on Official Discord, Shane spoke about changing the guild cap to 80 to 100. And he specified the bonus experience will change to 75 to 95 members.

1516320760-sans-titre-11.png

I thought initially that the bonus from ladder replace the bonus from members. But, the interesting part is he told the bonus from members and the bonus from guild ladder stack. But when i look the formula, i see only multiplication, so, Shane or the PRO Wiki's formula did a mistake. The best way to be sure is the check yourself.

So, i decided to ask some players from different guilds how much EXP they gain by killing PKM. And i tested with my account and others accounts.

You can find 10 screens of the EXP gained here, so you can check what numbers i reported on Excel :

Image 1 :

1516319310-sans-titre-1.png

Image 2 :

1516319310-sans-titre-2.png

Image 3 :

1516319310-sans-titre-3.png

Image 4 :

1516319308-sans-titre-4.png

Image 5 :

1516319289-sans-titre-5.png

Image 6 :

1516319289-sans-titre-6.png

Image 7 :

1516319319-sans-titre-7.png

Image 8 :

1516319316-sans-titre-8.png

Image 9 :

1516319322-sans-titre-9.png

Image 10 :

1516319324-sans-titre-10.png

To be able to explain well my reasoning, i will divide the formula in 3 part : A, B and C.

1516320388-formulaabc.png

I used the same variable than the PRO Wiki formula.

a = 1.15 if deployed by an NPC trainer; 1 for wild Pokémon.

b = opponent's base-experience value.

lvl = opponent's level.

pkm = total amount of Pokémon participants that have not fainted.

wlvl = level of the victorious Pokémon.

ms = 1.5 if membership is active; 1, otherwise.

xb = 1.25 if an Experience Boost (Coin Shop purchasable) is active; 1, otherwise.

xs = 1.05 if an experience-bonus season is ongoing (it will be emblematized on the screen if so); 1, otherwise.

gx = the amount of experience points that are attained—the thresholds whereof mostly depend on the member count of one's guild.

1 if the player is guildless or if their guild has less than 25 members.

1.025 if the player's guild has 25-plus members.

1.05 if the player's guild has 50-plus members.

1.075 if the player's guild has 75 members.

1.25 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.

In a first time, i used the formula on PRO Wiki with same variable and i found this :

1516322374-capture.gif

I started with 1,25 for bonus guild because i wasn't sure if it was +25% or +32,5%, and we will see after it changes nothing.

For the record, the guild FrenchConnexion, Calamity and Miracles were on Ladder last season. And the guild HarmoniusElite and Limbo were not on Ladder.

The first thing we can notice is only 2 cases find the same exp from the formula and from real :

Image 6 Grkftw Frenchconnexion No guild parasect Noctowl 1 162 26 1 61 1 1 1 1 277 1 13 3601 3601 1

Image 7 Miniz HarmoniusElite 20/80 ? Geodude 1 86 42 1 43 1 1 1 1 705 1 21 14805 14805 1

It's the cases with no guild and the case with a guild with less than 25 members. So, the formula seems to have some correct variable and it's not totally false.

And an other interesting case is this one:

Image 9 Aminnation Limbo 64/80 Spheal Poliwag 1 77 17 1 24 1,5 1 1 1 182 1,5 8,5 2320,5 2912 1,882352941

The case of Limbo, the guild wasn't on Ladder, with 64 members, the bonus guild member is supposed to be +5%, in my picture i let 0 bonus, and change nothing, even with bonus +5%, we don't have the same exp.

I created a column B theory to check if only the part B of the formula is wrong and others two. My 2 firsts lines are the same case, so i am supposed to have the same B theory. But we can see it's not the case, so an other part A or C on the formula is false :/

I understood quick that the part C is false: on the actual formula it's (lvl/2), in fact it's : ROUNDDOWN (lvl/2)

1516323121-capture2.gif

Just by changing the part C, we notice directly the B theory become fix for same case. So, the part A and C are good now.

But, now i have to find why the B is false.

For first case with my account, i am supposed to have B = 2,5 with MS (+50%) and guild bonus (+25% or 32,5%). I admit it took me a little more time to understand what was wrong for this part because with multiplication or addition, there is no way to have B = 2,5. Except if : the guild bonus per member is not 2,5%, 5% or 7,5%.

And then i add a nice theory, what if the bonus guild from ladder and the bonus guild from members really stacks, and the bonus guild from members is not 2,5%, 5% or 7,5% but 25%, 50% or 75%.

So, i changed my formula for B:

1516323534-capture.gif

With :

ms = 0.5 if membership is active; 1, otherwise.

xb = 0.25 if an Experience Boost (Coin Shop purchasable) is active; 1, otherwise.

xs = 0.05 if an experience-bonus season is ongoing (it will be emblematized on the screen if so); 1, otherwise.

0 if the player is guildless or if their guild has less than 25 members.

0.25 if the player's guild has 25-plus members.

0.5 if the player's guild has 50-plus members.

0.75 if the player's guild has 75 members.

gl = 0.25 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.

And i tested :

1516323752-capture.gif

And it's a miracle! All works perfectly fine :Angel:

Except for 2 cases, not exactly the same, but it just means the formula is round down.

So, maybe i am totally wrong for the formula i find, and there is an other explanation. But, for all cases i tested it works perfectly. And weirdly my bonus from FrenchConnexion guild passed to +100% to 75% after the increase of guild cap, exactly what i expected.

In final, it supposed to be a bug, guild bonus from member is a little higher from the expected bonus. I hope you will keep that way, otherwise the majority of the community will hate me to inform staff about that bug :devil:

I post this here for you [mention]Naero[/mention], so you can change it on PRO Wiki. I propose this new formula :

1516321449-newformula.png

With :

ms = 0.5 if membership is active; 1, otherwise.

xb = 0.25 if an Experience Boost (Coin Shop purchasable) is active; 1, otherwise.

xs = 0.05 if an experience-bonus season is ongoing (it will be emblematized on the screen if so); 1, otherwise.

0 if the player is guildless or if their guild has less than 40 members.

0.25 if the player's guild has 40-plus members.

0.5 if the player's guild has 75-plus members.

0.75 if the player's guild has 95-plus members.

gl = 0.25 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.

Edit: And btw, i noticed that the Base Experience from PKM from Generation V and Generation VI are not the same than InGame, i found the goods one. Maybe i will post the goods one after, if i am not too lazy :3

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Thank you very much for the meticulous testwork and formulaic emendations, Kaminokage; I should re-upload the drawing board onto the wiki, momentarily. :)

I had second-guessedly figured that the bonus-experience perks stacked additively, not multiplicatively; however, due to lacking the wherewithal (guild involvement) for effective testability and other priorities at the time, I had adjourned it but had only just remembered it when you raised it up.

As for the base-experience discrepancies: that would be informatively helpful! They have not misinformatively impacted any of the leveling charts I've generated for Pokemon pages so far, as I do try to do confirmatory checks to ensure that the experience chart is concordant to the base value, but this information would be very helpful for correcting all the misassigned values that might still exist in the wiki's Pokemon CSV. Since PRO's Pokemon database was imported in accordance to Generation IV data and has not been updated since, though, all base-experience values should align to their Generation VI values or primordial ones for any post-generational Pokemon.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the meticulous testwork and formulaic emendations, Kaminokage; I should re-upload the drawing board onto the wiki, momentarily. :)

I had second-guessedly figured that the bonus-experience perks stacked additively, not multiplicatively; however, due to lacking the wherewithal (guild involvement) for effective testability and other priorities at the time, I had adjourned it but had only just remembered it when you raised it up.

Thanks Naero for adding this new formula. But there is still a little mistake in the text :

0.025 if the player's guild has 40-plus members.

0.05 if the player's guild has 75-plus members.

0.075 if the player's guild has 95-plus members.

gl = 0.025 if the guild is top-ranked in the Guild Ladder at the end of the PvP season.

For all numbers, there is a 0 in excess. It should be like this:

0.25 if the player's guild has 40-plus members.

0.5 if the player's guild has 75-plus members.

0.75 if the player's guild has 95-plus members.

As for the base-experience discrepancies: that would be informatively helpful! They have not misinformatively impacted any of the leveling charts I've generated for Pokemon pages so far' date=' as I do try to do confirmatory checks to ensure that the experience chart is concordant to the base value, but this information would be very helpful for correcting all the misassigned values that might still exist in the wiki's Pokemon CSV. Since PRO's Pokemon database was imported in accordance to Generation IV data and has not been updated since, though, all base-experience values should align to their Generation VI values or primordial ones for any post-generational Pokemon.[/quote']

As i said, i just finish to test the base experience :)

The first PKM i noticed the error was Snivy. I was training a Snivy and i noticed it was very easy, easier than others starters. I decided to check the PRO Wiki and i saw Snivy has 62 base experience, it seemed very weird, Snivy was easier to train that others starters with the same base experience. So, i used the formula on PRO Wiki to recalculate the base experience and i found 28. Then, i went on Bulbapedia to check : the base experience for Snivy on G6 is 28 (the same than PRO) and the base experience on G7 is 62 (the one i find on PRO Wiki). It's at this time i noticed all numbers for PRO Wiki for G5-G6 come from G7 instead of G6.

So i wanted to see if it's the same for others PKM, i took the list on PRO Wiki and the list on Bulbapedia from differents generations :

G7 : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield

G4 : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield_(Generation_III-IV)

G6 : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield_(Generation_V-VI)

Official version : https://textuploader.com/atre4

Seriously, i tried but i didn't find where the data for PRO come from. For some PKM on same generations, i find base experience from different generations. So, i have no idea what is the pattern xD

I had to check every gap between PRO Wiki and the others data base. And in final, i found this list of gaps:

1517935750-capture.gif

In the column Base Experience, it's the base experience i found from PRO data (the good number). And in the column PRO Wiki, it's the base experience from PRO Wiki (the bad number).

For some PKM, like Snivy, i imagine the data for PRO Wiki come from G7 instead of G6. But for others PKM, i have no idea where the data come from. Like Kricketot, on PRO Wiki, we can see 16 base experience, but Kricketot never have 16 base experience in any generation, so i have no idea where this number come from xD and PRO real Base experience is 54 (like others games) (same for Unown and his base experience of 225).

The same list on text with real data :

Name Base Experience

Omanyte 120

Kabuto 119

Kabutops 201

Dragonite 218

Unown 61

Beautifly 161

Shedinja 95

Kricketot 54

Snivy 28

Tepig 28

Oshawott 28

Unfezant 215

Gigalith 227

Woobat 63

Seismitoad 225

Leavanny 221

Whirlipede 126

Scolipede 214

Krookodile 229

Crustle 166

Beartic 170

*Cryogonal 170

* For Cryogonal, i expect it to be 170 instead of 180 wrote on PRO Wiki.

Screen of all PKM :

Thanks for members of French Connexion who gave me the screen of PKM i didn't have and i was too lazy to farm them again xD

%5B/img%5D

1517952645-kabuto.gif

1517952649-kabutops.gif

1517952644-dragonite.gif

1517953015-unown.gif

1517952645-beautifly.gif

1517953011-sheninja.gif

1517952653-kricketot.gif

1517953011-snivy.gif

1517953011-tepig.gif

1517952653-oshamott.gif

1517953011-unfezant.gif

1517952645-gigalith.gif

1517953015-woobat.gif

1517953013-seismitoad.gif

1517952652-leavanny.gif

1517953015-whirlipede.gif

1517953011-scolipede.gif

1517952653-krookodile.gif

1517952643-crustle.gif

1517952645-beartic.gif

For the record, i couldn't test all PKM, let's face it, i don't want to farm them again one by one xD

So, i tested in a first time only the PKM with a weird base experience (differences between PRO Wiki and others generations); and in a second time, i took all the PKM i have on PC to check if the base experience is correct.

There is a list of all PKM i tested and the base experience is correct (or reported in the previous list) :

No. Name Base Experience

1 Bulbasaur 64

3 Venusaur 208

6 Charizard 209

9 Blastoise 210

25 Pikachu 82

27 Sandshrew 93

32 Nidoran Male 60

33 Nidorino 118

36 Clefable 129

38 Ninetales 178

40 Wigglytuff 109

41 Zubat 54

42 Golbat 171

47 Parasect 128

50 Diglett 81

51 Dugtrio 153

52 Meowth 69

53 Persian 148

58 Growlithe 91

59 Arcanine 213

62 Poliwrath 185

63 Abra 73

64 Kadabra 145

65 Alakazam 186

66 Machop 88

68 Machamp 193

69 Bellsprout 84

71 Victreebel 191

73 Tentacruel 205

74 Geodude 86

80 Slowbro 164

81 Magnemite 89

82 Magneton 161

90 Shellder 97

91 Cloyster 203

94 Gengar 190

95 Onix 108

101 Electrode 150

104 Cubone 87

105 Marowak 124

106 Hitmonlee 139

109 Koffing 114

110 Weezing 173

116 Horsea 83

121 Starmie 207

123 Scyther 187

125 Electabuzz 156

130 Gyarados 214

131 Lapras 219

133 Eevee 92

135 Jolteon 197

137 Porygon 130

138 Omanyte 120

139 Omastar 199

140 Kabuto 119

141 Kabutops 201

142 Aerodactyl 202

143 Snorlax 154

149 Dragonite 218

151 Mew 64

152 Chikorita 64

158 Totodile 66

160 Feraligatr 210

169 Crobat 204

171 Lanturn 156

175 Togepi 74

177 Natu 73

178 Xatu 171

184 Azumarill 153

186 Politoed 185

190 Aipom 94

193 Yanma 147

196 Espeon 197

197 Umbreon 197

201 Unown 61

204 Pineco 60

205 Forretress 118

206 Dunsparce 75

207 Gligar 108

208 Steelix 196

212 Scizor 200

213 Shuckle 80

216 Teddiursa 124

220 Swinub 78

227 Skarmory 168

230 Kingdra 207

232 Donphan 189

233 Porygon 2 180

237 Hitmontop 138

239 Elekid 106

241 Miltank 200

242 Blissey 255

245 Suicune 215

246 Larvitar 67

248 Tyranitar 218

251 Celebi 64

252 Treecko 65

257 Blaziken 209

258 Mudkip 65

264 Linoone 128

267 Beautifly 161

270 Lotad 74

271 Lombre 141

272 Ludicolo 181

274 Nuzleaf 141

275 Shiftry 181

276 Taillow 59

277 Swellow 162

280 Ralts 70

286 Breloom 165

288 Vigoroth 126

289 Slaking 210

292 Shedinja 95

302 Sableye 98

304 Aron 96

306 Aggron 205

307 Meditite 91

308 Medicham 153

315 Roselia 152

317 Swalot 168

319 Sharpedo 175

320 Wailmer 137

321 Wailord 206

331 Cacnea 97

333 Swablu 74

334 Altaria 188

335 Zangoose 165

341 Corphish 111

342 Crawdaunt 161

345 Lileep 121

346 Cradily 201

347 Anorith 119

348 Armaldo 200

350 Milotic 213

359 Absol 174

360 Wynaut 44

367 Huntail 178

373 Salamence 218

374 Beldum 103

376 Metagross 210

378 Regice 216

380 Latias 211

385 Jirachi 215

387 Turtwig 64

389 Torterra 208

393 Piplup 66

394 Prinplup 143

395 Empoleon 210

396 Starly 56

397 Staravia 113

398 Staraptor 172

401 Kricketot 54

406 Budew 68

407 Roserade 204

412 Burmy 61

414 Mothim 159

417 Pachirisu 120

418 Buizel 75

419 Floatzel 178

420 Cherubi 68

421 Cherrim 133

422 Shellos 73

423 Gastrodon 176

424 Ambipom 186

431 Glameow 71

434 Stunky 79

437 Bronzong 188

441 Chatot 107

445 Garchomp 218

447 Riolu 72

448 Lucario 204

450 Hippowdon 198

460 Abomasnow 214

461 Weavile 199

462 Magnezone 211

463 Lickilicky 193

464 Rhyperior 217

465 Tangrowth 211

466 Electivire 199

468 Togekiss 220

469 Yanmega 198

472 Gliscor 192

473 Mamoswine 207

479 Rotom 132

482 Azelf 210

485 Heatran 215

489 Phione 165

491 Darkrai 210

495 Snivy 28

497 Serperior 238

498 Tepig 28

501 Oshawott 28

510 Liepard 156

511 Pansage 63

512 Simisage 174

514 Simisear 174

516 Simipour 174

521 Unfezant 215

526 Gigalith 227

527 Woobat 63

529 Drilbur 66

530 Excadrill 178

531 Audino 390

532 Timburr 61

534 Conkeldurr 227

537 Seismitoad 225

542 Leavanny 221

543 Venipede 52

544 Whirlipede 126

545 Scolipede 214

553 Krookodile 229

555 Darmanitan 168

557 Dwebble 65

558 Crustle 166

561 Sigilyph 172

562 Yamask 61

563 Cofagrigus 169

570 Zorua 66

577 Solosis 58

585 Deerling 67

588 Karrablast 63

590 Foongus 59

591 Amoonguss 162

592 Frillish 67

593 Jellicent 168

596 Galvantula 165

597 Ferroseed 61

598 Ferrothorn 171

605 Elgyem 67

609 Chandelure 234

612 Haxorus 243

614 Beartic 170

616 Shelmet 61

621 Druddigon 173

622 Golett 61

624 Pawniard 68

625 Bisharp 172

627 Rufflet 70

628 Braviary 179

630 Mandibuzz 179

633 Deino 60

635 Hydreigon 270

636 Larvesta 72

637 Volcarona 248

649 Genesect 270

656 Froakie 63

660 Diggersby 127

663 Talonflame 175

675 Pangoro 173

676 Furfrou 165

679 Honedge 65

691 Dragalge 173

692 Clauncher 66

693 Clawitzer 100

694 Helioptile 58

697 Tyrantrum 182

698 Amaura 72

705 Sliggoo 158

706 Goodra 270

707 Klefki 165

712 Bergmite 61

713 Avalugg 180

715 Noivern 187

And in a opposite, the list of all PKM i couldn't check and i will not (too lazy for it :kiss:). I think their base experience are correct, but it's not impossible some errors are left :

No. Name Base Experience

2 Ivysaur 141

4 Charmander 65

5 Charmeleon 142

7 Squirtle 66

8 Wartortle 143

10 Caterpie 53

11 Metapod 72

12 Butterfree 160

13 Weedle 52

14 Kakuna 71

15 Beedrill 159