i can't trade

Trelosarvanos

363486 I just got the Rainbow Badge and i even did the Lavender town quest but it still won't let me trade,does anyone know why?

Hello trelosarvanos,

do you meet the requirements?

The Rainbow Badge—the fourth Kanto badge in its successional line of gyms—is required before you can trade; once that has been procured, you can trade in any Pokémon Center with another player who has satisfied the same requirement. Only that badge will be required throughout your regional progression, meaning that you will be able to trade in the immediacy of arriving in Kanto's successive region in Johto, for example.

The Pokémon that you trade must have been caught in the region that your operative Pokémon Center is in; for example, if a Rattata were caught in Johto, you would not be able to trade it in a Kanto Pokémon Center.

source: Trading

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there, trelosarvanos!

I am quite glad to see that the community was able to help you solve your issue! That being said, I will now lock the thread since the issue was solved. I wish you the best of luck in game, and I hope you have fun! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.