Why this GreninjacK change is the BEST thing PRO has done in a while

Purplemauth

Thank you ! To be honest, as you, I am dying to the cooldown gets to zero so I can battle him in my player account, considering this boss as a true challenge I am already team building in my head with funny ways to fight him and win. I have also been checking up and more people have your idea in this situation.

Having bosses like this makes me look forward and motivate myself to work in order to ask for a boss for myself with a really hard to beat team with some cool rewards :Shy:

Also, to certain people, one thing is to share your idea which is totally fine and we look forward to hear it, other is to bash on others coments or ideas about something you dislike because there is no point doing it as you are only hurting your own image and possibly other people in the progress, so please refrain from doing it otherwise we will be forced to take actions.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

While I like the idea the bosses being a real challenge I don't like the rewards, in my opinion greinjack rewards should be increased to just pokemon and not useless items, the 90% of those zoruas, croagunks and hawluchas will be garbage and most of the them will be released . Using potions, revives even focus sashes for a couple of berries does not feel rewarding at all.

363808 While I like the idea the bosses being a real challenge I don't like the rewards, in my opinion greinjack rewards should be increased to just pokemon and not useless items, the 90% of those zoruas, croagunks and hawluchas will be garbage and most of the them will be released . Using potions, revives even focus sashes for a couple of berries does not feel rewarding at all.

Those people should just giveaway the trash zorua/croagunk/hawlucha to me instead of releasing them lol