Alomomola spawn rate

Frrf

Guest DaeDraKhajit

not to mention u have to buy a membership just to hunt the particular pokemon, this is properly disgusting considering.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

363675 ive been here 5 days hunting all day, were talking 8 hours plus... I still hunting right now from this morning and its 10 pm now this is a joke. I haven't found anything in the last 9 hours. proper joke and if u think different, i have nothing but laughter for you. this is silly as f!

That's the issue!

Stop farming, stop buying MS/mounts/cosmetics and watch how they finally listen to us :Grin:

363675 ive been here 5 days hunting all day, were talking 8 hours plus... I still hunting right now from this morning and its 10 pm now this is a joke. I haven't found anything in the last 9 hours. proper joke and if u think different, i have nothing but laughter for you. this is silly as f!

363676 not to mention u have to buy a membership just to hunt the particular pokemon, this is properly disgusting considering.

Dude I was hunting for HA pvp gothita before they released hoenn with the TM for rest and that took me about 3 weeks of 8 hours hunting to get a good iv, correct nature, HA gothita. I can imagine people seeing this and saying "I spent longer hunting for that and still didn't get a good one" and for the sake of argument that I had not found it in that time period, I would continue to carry on hunting because at the end of the day finding one is incredibly valuable and in a very similar way it will be incredibly valuable to find the alomomola. So I'd rather it were rare so that it's value would reflect its difficulty.

Guest DaeDraKhajit

theirs value and rarity and then theres pointless time being spent hunting for a single pokemon with h'a and iv's of this nature.

363619-snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello Frrf, thank you for suggesting, but as stated in this thread there is some key factors behind our decision, if you want to make a suggestion of change, please do it in the Pokémon Spawns Resolution and Suggestions.

Encounter rate

We will not give any percentage of encounter rate of pokemon. Players will need to find by themselves.

Making the spawn rate easier

The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be. But players who have everything they want don't continue to hunt. By spending more time in the game, you have more encounters and you make more money. These are advantageous because you can possibly find better Pokemon, or you can buy Pokemon because you have more money. However, the spawn rates will always remain low to give new players the same CHANCE to find amazing Pokemon as the old players have. What most players fail to realize is that you don't need perfect Pokemon to be competitive in PRO's PvP. If you want to battle people with perfect Pokemon, then use one of the many battle simulators available online.

What are you suggesting is to kill game trade aspect by giving easy candies and make both trade market and economy to last less. Eventually, making an unique Pokemon certain trainer has not so unique. Please note that Hidden ability ratio is 5% and it is not related with spawns at all. Staff have been watching the statistics all the time. Rarer pokemon are easier to get, and we mean every one of them after our revision. We are not making tiers easier to encounter any longer since we spent quite of a time analyzing them and watching the statistic. And we must say we are quite pleased with number of Pokemon people get without spending days and night not finding anything, then again, you have a luck factor.

What you are addressing is something very specific. This is where trade aspect of the game comes into play. Meaning, you probably won't get every perfect Pokemon with your OT, but you can get one via trade with others through auction, bidding and whatnot. If we are to give easy Pokemon and abilties to everyone economy would collapse in no time. There wouldn't be any unique stuff anymore. Take for example Dragonite. You have few options with it. Rain Dragonite, Anti flinch and Multiscale Dragonite. You can use it well depends how you train it. Of course, strong multiscale attacker will be a alot rarer and expensive. You can also have 100 Gibles but that doesnt mean all of them are viable and meant to be for pvp. This is how the game works. We are to protect players efforts and protect their unique monsters. Your effort can be rewarded by selling those monsters you amassed via trade. What are you suggestion is simply, lets make everything cost 5k.

Bear in mind that catching Pokemon in PRO is not supposed to provide quick or easy gratification. There's a reason why some Pokemon are classified as "extremely rare" - you can sometimes spend more than 2 weeks without finding these Pokemon. Of course the fact that you are searching for a week without getting the Pokemon you want is a product of bad luck too. But if everyone could have epic rare Pokemon then the point of them being limited would be lost. Although, if you wish to have some encounters fixed or re-balanced, you can always provide more feedback, with statistics and other aspects. Where they will be evaluated and changed or not if those spawns are indeed intended to be that way. If you've tested it and feel a certain Pokemon's spawn needs to be revised, however, you may contribute with feedback to our "Pokémon Spawns Resolution and Suggestions" thread.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Dude I was hunting for HA pvp gothita before they released hoenn with the TM for rest and that took me about 3 weeks of 8 hours hunting to get a good iv, correct nature, HA gothita. I can imagine people seeing this and saying "I spent longer hunting for that and still didn't get a good one" and for the sake of argument that I had not found it in that time period, I would continue to carry on hunting because at the end of the day finding one is incredibly valuable and in a very similar way it will be incredibly valuable to find the alomomola. So I'd rather it were rare so that it's value would reflect its difficulty.

Its value would still reflect its difficulty if it was abundant. It would be cheap as chips! There's nothing wrong there.

bladermagician has also made a great point, you would've made the money within 3 weeks 8 hours and bought yourself a Gothitelle. The problem here is that this game is all luck. Luck luck luck.

Encounter? Luck. Nature? Luck even though it's 50%. IVs? Purely luck. Ability? Luck unless you're hunting Gastly or similar. This game rewards luck and luck only. It doesn't reward the time you spend in any way and that's what's wrong. And in a game that is based purely on luck, the rarities are way too cruel.

So what if your Gothitelle didn't cost 5m and costed 500k instead? That's just the economy adapting. If the rarities were more friendly, your Gothitelle costing 500k wouldn't have affected you since everything that's extremely rare and needs h.a. would be around the same price. So what's the problem? Your money is still the same value.

I spent over a week hunting Hippopotas, 5+ hours daily. From 10:00-20:00 PRO time, I was lucky to even encounter 1! And Hippopotas doesn't even need h.a., it only has 1 ability except its h.a.! So there was a 95% chance I'd get the right ability, 50% to sync nature but the rest was all down to luck!!! I, in the end, did manage to find one that is "usable" (not great). The thing is, my effort wasn't rewarded, I was just lucky.

Tier 9s are too rare. 2 hours+ real time for a single tier 9 which will most likely be trash isn't normal in any way.

Its value would still reflect its difficulty if it was abundant. It would be cheap as chips! There's nothing wrong there.

bladermagician has also made a great point, you would've made the money within 3 weeks 8 hours and bought yourself a Gothitelle. The problem here is that this game is all luck. Luck luck luck.

Encounter? Luck. Nature? Luck even though it's 50%. IVs? Purely luck. Ability? Luck unless you're hunting Gastly or similar. This game rewards luck and luck only. It doesn't reward the time you spend in any way and that's what's wrong. And in a game that is based purely on luck, the rarities are way too cruel.

So what if your Gothitelle didn't cost 5m and costed 500k instead? That's just the economy adapting. If the rarities were more friendly, your Gothitelle costing 500k wouldn't have affected you since everything that's extremely rare and needs h.a. would be around the same price. So what's the problem?

I spent over a week hunting Hippopotas, 5+ hours daily. From 10:00-20:00 PRO time, I was lucky to even encounter 1! And Hippopotas doesn't even need h.a., it only has 1 ability! So there was a 95% chance I'd get the right ability, 50% to sync nature but the rest was all down to luck!!! I, in the end, did manage to find one that is "usable" (not great). The thing is, my effort wasn't rewarded, I was just lucky.

Tier 9s are too rare. 2 hours+ real time for a single tier 9 which will most likely be trash isn't normal in any way.

even more for alomomola who isn't even supposed to be tier9

Freddie_forum_size.png

So what if your Gothitelle didn't cost 5m and costed 500k instead? That's just the economy adapting. If the rarities were more friendly, your Gothitelle costing 500k wouldn't have affected you since everything that's extremely rare and needs h.a. would be around the same price. So what's the problem?

I spent over a week hunting Hippopotas, 5+ hours daily. From 10:00-20:00 PRO time, I was lucky to even encounter 1! And Hippopotas doesn't even need h.a., it only has 1 ability! So there was a 95% chance I'd get the right ability, 50% to sync nature but the rest was all down to luck!!! I, in the end, did manage to find one that is "usable" (not great). The thing is, my effort wasn't rewarded, I was just lucky.

Amen to that.

This game has to be fun, not frustrating. It's not an e-sport, there are no money prizes and stuff.

You can keep playing the card of 'we want it to be a challenge', but numbers are pretty clear this game is losing more and more players and i can assure you 80% leave because their time invested and reward are on two different levels.

It's not the first thread, it will most likely not be the last until these things get addressed. It's entirely up to you to offer the kind of game you see most fit, but it's clear as sky (where are the queues at???) that it's losing more and more.

Maybe it's time to make it fun again?

Guest DaeDraKhajit
363619-snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello Frrf, thank you for suggesting, but as stated in this thread there is some key factors behind our decision, if you want to make a suggestion of change, please do it in the Pokémon Spawns Resolution and Suggestions.

Encounter rate

We will not give any percentage of encounter rate of pokemon. Players will need to find by themselves.

Making the spawn rate easier

The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be. But players who have everything they want don't continue to hunt. By spending more time in the game, you have more encounters and you make more money. These are advantageous because you can possibly find better Pokemon, or you can buy Pokemon because you have more money. However, the spawn rates will always remain low to give new players the same CHANCE to find amazing Pokemon as the old players have. What most players fail to realize is that you don't need perfect Pokemon to be competitive in PRO's PvP. If you want to battle people with perfect Pokemon, then use one of the many battle simulators available online.

What are you suggesting is to kill game trade aspect by giving easy candies and make both trade market and economy to last less. Eventually, making an unique Pokemon certain trainer has not so unique. Please note that Hidden ability ratio is 5% and it is not related with spawns at all. Staff have been watching the statistics all the time. Rarer pokemon are easier to get, and we mean every one of them after our revision. We are not making tiers easier to encounter any longer since we spent quite of a time analyzing them and watching the statistic. And we must say we are quite pleased with number of Pokemon people get without spending days and night not finding anything, then again, you have a luck factor.

What you are addressing is something very specific. This is where trade aspect of the game comes into play. Meaning, you probably won't get every perfect Pokemon with your OT, but you can get one via trade with others through auction, bidding and whatnot. If we are to give easy Pokemon and abilties to everyone economy would collapse in no time. There wouldn't be any unique stuff anymore. Take for example Dragonite. You have few options with it. Rain Dragonite, Anti flinch and Multiscale Dragonite. You can use it well depends how you train it. Of course, strong multiscale attacker will be a alot rarer and expensive. You can also have 100 Gibles but that doesnt mean all of them are viable and meant to be for pvp. This is how the game works. We are to protect players efforts and protect their unique monsters. Your effort can be rewarded by selling those monsters you amassed via trade. What are you suggestion is simply, lets make everything cost 5k.

Bear in mind that catching Pokemon in PRO is not supposed to provide quick or easy gratification. There's a reason why some Pokemon are classified as "extremely rare" - you can sometimes spend more than 2 weeks without finding these Pokemon. Of course the fact that you are searching for a week without getting the Pokemon you want is a product of bad luck too. But if everyone could have epic rare Pokemon then the point of them being limited would be lost. Although, if you wish to have some encounters fixed or re-balanced, you can always provide more feedback, with statistics and other aspects. Where they will be evaluated and changed or not if those spawns are indeed intended to be that way. If you've tested it and feel a certain Pokemon's spawn needs to be revised, however, you may contribute with feedback to our "Pokémon Spawns Resolution and Suggestions" thread.

you guys need to top hiding behind this. and read what others are putting. but its cool. you guys keep losing more and more players. and as someone mentioned alomomola tier 9???? what the hell. and the e sports comment very true. and hang on a sec.. isn't this a kids game?? u think kids will farm for so long... errr no. u think people have time like me to farm each day errrrrr no. proper joke u guys are making this game. FACT.