Confide TM

Frux

365010 Does anyone here have atleast a hint whether Confide TM is ingame?

Hello Frux,

as oldtomato already said; you can keep an eye on the Update logs but I also suggest you check out both these links

and I guess this applies here too (basically means there is no ETA for anything)

(Including new Ability / Evolution / Animation / Pokemon cries / Battle music / Item description / Pre evolution move tutor)

Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the update logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game. You can also post in this thread about a move tutor you'd like to see added to the game, though please keep in mind that each account is only allowed to suggest one move.

For all of these, you'll need to be patient and wait. Remember that our staff team is constantly working to improve the game: artists are creating new animations and sprites, scripters are writing and implementing scripts, and Shane is always working on coding new features and improvements into the client. We need time to fix and update everything, so please be patient.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there, Frux!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Unfortunately, there is a not a Confide tm in game currently. You can use this useful Tm and Move Tutor guide to check which Tms and move tutors are available in game. I also recommend keeping an eye on the Download and Update logs for any new additions that get added to the game in the future. That being said, I will now lock the thread, and I wish you good luck in game! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.