Safari Entrance Pass

Precise

366016 -snip-

The costs should increase by 10% each run, so making the ticket 1 hour long should cost 16,5k; 2 hours should cost 33k, 4hours should cost 66k and so on

366017 NO thanks. There is a reason it costs money to do and has a time limit in the first place.

36602020 min = 5k so 15k = 1hour so 120k for 8 hours so 1m for a week pass?

well nobody would pay 1mil for a weekly pass lol

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

366057 5k per run is fine, why does it need changed?
I don't think it need to be change, but a change can't be bad either.

When people want to chase a PKM in Safari (Bulbasaur for example), they will have to choose between 20min or few hours. Actually, people pay 5k by 5k and back Pokecenter to see the Pokemon, and when they find a good Bulbasaur they stop chasing. With a few hours pass, people can't go back to Pokecenter, so don't see what they caught, they will lose time to continue the chase when they already have a good Bulbasaur, so it's a cost too because time is money. And, they take the risk to have to quit Safari for different reason (disconnect from your internet, from the server, have to go because of irl,..). So, it stays Money sink, but you can have a choose: taking the risk or not.

For me, a pass for few hours could be nice too, normal player could use it easy (having a bot change nothing).

But a weekly pass for Safari is not a good idea, for me, it would advantage only bots. Some people can farm 8 hours per days, so it's normal if they have advantage on it, but it's a limited number of players.

By the way, the weekly transit pass is not the same pass that Safari pass :

- Bots can't take directly an advantage on it.

- It helps a lot the trade ! PRO is based on trade between players. This pass help a lot the small trade and news players. I see it on practice, before this pass for a trade at 10-20k i didn't move from a region to an other, now i do.

It's why a weekly pass for Safari is not the same than a weekly transit pass. And it's why i think just a few hours pass could be the best for Safari :Grin:

(If this Pass cost less than the actual Pass, what is the point to pay a higher price for same time?)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

366057 5k per run is fine, why does it need changed?
I don't think it need to be change, but a change can't be bad either.

When people want to chase a PKM in Safari (Bulbasaur for example), they will have to choose between 20min or few hours. Actually, people pay 5k by 5k and back Pokecenter to see the Pokemon, and when they find a good Bulbasaur they stop chasing. With a few hours pass, people can't go back to Pokecenter, so don't see what they caught, they will lose time to continue the chase when they already have a good Bulbasaur, so it's a cost too because time is money. And, they take the risk to have to quit Safari for different reason (disconnect from your internet, from the server, have to go because of irl,..). So, it stays Money sink, but you can have a choose: taking the risk or not.

For me, a pass for few hours could be nice too, normal player could use it easy (having a bot change nothing).

But a weekly pass for Safari is not a good idea, for me, it would advantage only bots. Some people can farm 8 hours per days, so it's normal if they have advantage on it, but it's a limited number of players.

By the way, the weekly transit pass is not the same pass that Safari pass :

- Bots can't take directly an advantage on it.

- It helps a lot the trade ! PRO is based on trade between players. This pass help a lot the small trade and news players. I see it on practice, before this pass for a trade at 10-20k i didn't move from a region to an other, now i do.

It's why a weekly pass for Safari is not the same than a weekly transit pass. And it's why i think just a few hours pass could be the best for Safari :Grin:

(If this Pass cost less than the actual Pass, what is the point to pay a higher price for same time?)

I dont agree with you my friend.

even bots take advantage, what about regular players .

I love to hunt the safari pokemon but 20 min time limit is very low to catch desire poke

i totally agree with suggestion ...but u could make a more expensive pass (small-big like ms) cause some maybe dotn wont the entrance and the +fee for safari...also dunno if its on purpose or bugged but the fuschia <-> cinnabar cause the pass doesnt work there!! have a great day :Smile: