Safari Entrance Pass

Precise

Just like transit pass,there should be safari entrance pass so that we can hunt as much time as we can.

it is harder to catch safari pokes in limited time.

i hope staff may understand the situation

we pay and we hunt a lot of time but results are zero

please check this suggestion please

atleast one day pass is better

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one day pass thingy is something I would love to see in-game.

[glow=red]+1[/glow]

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

:y: +1

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

I like this suggestion to be honest as a fellow Safari hunter, but we need to see that Safari Zones are used also as a Money sink, so a ticket would have to properly be a money sink and a help at the same time. So lets discuss pricing/time, I was considering something like 40k for 2h? What do you think?

Disclaimer: This discussion happens prior to me putting it forward to the rest of the team and does not mean that it will be implemented for sure.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

366016 I like this suggestion to be honest as a fellow Safari hunter, but we need to see that Safari Zones are used also as a Money sink, so a ticket would have to properly be a money sink and a help at the same time. So lets discuss pricing/time, I was considering something like 40k for 2h? What do you think?

Disclaimer: This discussion happens prior to me putting it forward to the rest of the team and does not mean that it will be implemented for sure.

20 min = 5k so 15k = 1hour so 120k for 8 hours so 1m for a week pass?