Greninja Dark Pulse Tutor - fix it please!

Vastik

I don't know why Greninja cannot learn Dark Pulse on this game :< please fix it :Exclam:

2lvztk1.jpg

As you can see there Greninja can use Dark Pulse and in PRO (Lavaridge Mart) we have a tutor for only 9k.

I want it fixed :etc: :Grin:

https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/greninja

What you guys think? It's not the only Pokémon with this problems, I will give you an example Qwilfish cannot learn Explosion/Swords Dance :<

-snip-

Hey there Vastik!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Unfortunately Greininja only learns Dark Pulse via TM, not via the Move Tutor. At the moment, there is not a Dark Pulse TM in game currently. And as for Qwilfish, it learns Explosion via TM, and Swords Dance is a transfer only move. We do not have an Explosion TM in game currently as well, nor a way to obtain transfer only moves (moves from past generations). As said in the please read before you make a suggestion post:

Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the update logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game. You can also post in this thread about a move tutor you'd like to see added to the game, though please keep in mind that each account is only allowed to suggest one move.

For all of these, you'll need to be patient and wait. Remember that our staff team is constantly working to improve the game: artists are creating new animations and sprites, scripters are writing and implementing scripts, and Shane is always working on coding new features and improvements into the client. We need time to fix and update everything, so please be patient.

I recommend keeping an eye on the Announcements sub-forum and the Update Logs for any news about when new tms/tutors may get added to the game.

That being said, I will now lock the thread, and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

[glow=green]-Locked-[/glow]

Until we meet again.