Ban ALL Staff Pokemon From Ranked PVP

Giovanni

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could just spend some time to make a good pvp team and beat them

Latias: ttar , clefable ,weavile ( 3 of the most commonly used pokemon laugh at it's face)

Serverior: weavile,togekiss,talonflame,blissey ( bye bye noob snake )

Raikou : blissey ,goodra, ?? just click earthquake-->profit ??

Talonflame: (lul) ,tyranitar, slowbro, hippowdon, donphan, lanturn, STEALTH ROCK , so much more

whining is easier though :Crazy:

Stats are just stats btw. You can give a newbie full 30-31 iv pokemon and he'll still lose to a better player.

You can ask red's tournament finalists (i play on red so dunno for other servers) to show you the ot pokes they used (they are rly bad).

369078 Again it's not about whether you can beat them or not. It's the fact you shouldn't have to.

The reasoning in this topic is that staff pokes give an unfair advantage and you shouldnt have to beat them if i understood correctly. That's why i gave my opinion on why they dont give any unfair advantage presenting examples and counters.

Stating that they give an unfair advantage..but you provided 0 reasons to support this opinion -_- . They are op? they don't have counters? that's what my initial post answered to.

You can call it ''unfair'' even without providing any real reasons or you can enjoy a nice challenge and try to outplay these pokemon (even though they dont even need to be outplayed to kill them).

Lol in the end it's a pokemon game. Some people spend their time to make it better every day, so let them have a bit fun with their pokes.

369075 or you could just spend some time to make a good pvp team and beat them

Latias: ttar , clefable ,weavile ( 3 of the most commonly used pokemon laugh at it's face)

Serverior: weavile,togekiss,talonflame,blissey ( bye bye noob snake )

Raikou : blissey ,goodra, ?? just click earthquake-->profit ??

Talonflame: (lul) ,tyranitar, slowbro, hippowdon, donphan, lanturn, STEALTH ROCK , so much more

whining is easier though :Crazy:

Stats are just stats btw. You can give a newbie full 30-31 iv pokemon and he'll still lose to a better player.

You can ask red's tournament finalists (i play on red so dunno for other servers) to show you the ot pokes they used (they are rly bad).

Agree.

vOOfnpT.gif

Lol i really dont see any problem with using that pokes it doesnt matter and using them doesnt make people op, must people love to cry.... ( and you post creater just wanna attencion on my way to see but neh)

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

Again it's not about whether you can beat them or not. It's the fact you shouldn't have to.

Legendary Pokemon were given to players as a reward for tournaments. (Entei for example) Do you want those banned too? Those players worked hard to receive those rewards. Taking advantage of the masses to jump on your bandwagon without giving them the full picture is also uneducated and you should also consider the fact that you haven't presented or acknowledged any counter arguments. To everyone who doesn't know already, this user is using a tactic known in literature and writing known as "fallacies". It is wise to always do your own research to ensure you do not fall into biased pitfalls. It should also be asked. why is this user no longer staff?

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png