Ban ALL Staff Pokemon From Ranked PVP

Giovanni

Yes before I start into this suggestion, I do want to acknowledge that staff do indeed work hard sometimes. And after their 6 months of service they do deserve some sort of reward. I'm not saying they shouldn't get this reward for their work. But what I am saying is you shouldn't get to abuse a SET pokemon that you got to choose the IVs on. I believe all staff pokemon should be banned from ranked pvp, Including mine. I can tell you despite what many people may think, Staff pokes are not randomized they get to choose their abilities and nature. It is extremely unfair. I'll admit a few times in the past I used my Porygon-z in ranked pvp and I shouldn't have. (I never won anyway)

tl;dr YOU DID EARN YOUR AWARD, BUT. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN RANKED PVP.

I wouldn't doubt if this topic get's locked, but IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.

Signed By: Giovanni(Former Content Scripter)

Please reply "Signed By: <name>" to show your support.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UM6jPQC.jpg

[glow=red]ban them all :banned:| delete them all :boot:[/glow]

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Considering staff members volunteer their time to help moderate and create the game, I don't see an issue with them using them in PvP. Besides, they aren't even that strong compared to everything in the current meta; all of them have 600, or less, base stats. (Also all the staff are trash at PvP (Especially Deidara)).

It also takes more than just a good Pokemon to climb in PvP, there's a lot of skill, prediction and awareness that goes into it. Having one or two Pokemon with strong IVs isn't a huge game changer when you know how to deal with them lol :Ambivalent:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

The point is players shouldn't have to deal with pokemon that staff use in pvp because they can't get them by themselves. Even the rules for picking a pokemon are very clear.

Two of the rules are

-Must be a Non-Tradable Pokemon, so this means Mythical and Legendary Pokemon only.

-Can pick a Pokemon if someone else has it on the same server. Inclusive of Pokemon with 601+ Base Stats.

"Oh you can just counter them"

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

nlNkl1e.png

368864 Considering staff members volunteer their time to help moderate and create the game, I don't see an issue with them using them in PvP. Besides, they aren't even that strong compared to everything in the current meta; all of them have 600, or less, base stats. (Also all the staff are trash at PvP (Especially Deidara)).

It also takes more than just a good Pokemon to climb in PvP, there's a lot of skill, prediction and awareness that goes into it. Having one or two Pokemon with strong IVs isn't a huge game changer when you know how to deal with them lol :Ambivalent:

Read the post, then response, as stated this brings an unfair adventage into the game, it's not about whether PRO staff suck at using that adventage, it's about whether they should have it or not.

368868 Read the post, then response, as stated this brings an unfair adventage into the game, it's not about whether PRO staff suck at using that adventage, it's about whether they should have it or not.

:y:

368864 It also takes more than just a good Pokemon to climb in PvP, there's a lot of skill, prediction and awareness that goes into it. Having one or two Pokemon with strong IVs isn't a huge game changer when you know how to deal with them lol

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4