Guild house

Surrender

I have idea about create new map area with guild house.

For a reason i think that can be great idea to mass amount of money, more About that further.

How it will work? When you have guild you could buy some guild area and teleport to there with some new ticket or by using HM FLY (Finally, will be useful). At this new location guild master can buy different kind of guild houses, small and cheap or big pretty and expensive. Ofcourse look its isnt all and players will be able to unlock some extensions based on house and money, there will be a lot of decor items, teleport to different location and even grasses with low level common pokes to ev traning (and every that guild based stuff will be rly expensive... ). So what do you think? :Angel:

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

369220 It would be really cool but:

1- Expensive

2- Only for guild with 50+ members.

somewhat around +10mil would be good or weekly few (money sink)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

369241 10m? so only a few guild can do this..

well, thats the point right? (not sure if you are serious)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

guys notice fact its not about pay for all this things. Its based on ulocking parts or your guild stuff you no need to pay for all those just unlock it as part and spend a lot of money on this as guild

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

This is an awesome idea but this will probably never happen because it would be a pain to code and map out.

the problem with the coding is that; they would have to code fly (just for one place not to mention) and even without fly they have to code the ticket to get you there, the boat to get you there and the whole guild house map itself.

also all the guild places would look the same because they cant map 20 different guild maps just for a select few player, and the decor wouldnt be possible because the decor of the game is added in by the mappers, also adding a whole new decoration option would be a hard to code.

also coding is pretty hard to start out with and i think the coders and mappers will have better time used with just making events maps etc.

sorry for that let down :/ but who knows maybe they will add it

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]