Guild house

Surrender

Some ideas:

1) Time requirement to open it: the guild has to be open since at least 3 months;

2) Guild need to have at least 50 member;

3) 1 m to buy the "house";

4) 50k monthly rent;

5) lot of lot of lot of lot of stuff to buy, both in game (add a "guild house seller") or from shop. Price can go from 25k (chairs, little things) to 100k (pc to not use pokecenter, tv, other nice cosmetics) to 200k (hire people, like weekly seller, or permanent healer), to 300k (light the first time, or you need to use flash to see lol, add more room, etc.).

6) add a guild house entrance in many places of the 3 region.

Money sink, new donation, not tons of guild, people will be happy. Win-win.

369252 This is an awesome idea but this will probably never happen because it would be a pain to code and map out. the problem with the coding is that; they would have to code fly (just for one place not to mention) and even without fly they have to code the ticket to get you there, the boat to get you there and the whole guild house map itself.also all the guild places would look the same because they cant map 20 different guild maps just for a select few player, and the decor wouldnt be possible because the decor of the game is added in by the mappers, also adding a whole new decoration option would be a hard to code.also coding is pretty hard to start out with and i think the coders and mappers will have better time used with just making events maps etc.sorry for that let down :/ but who knows maybe they will add it

Am I wrong or tons of MMO got stuff like that?

369252 This is an awesome idea but this will probably never happen because it would be a pain to code and map out.

the problem with the coding is that; they would have to code fly (just for one place not to mention) and even without fly they have to code the ticket to get you there, the boat to get you there and the whole guild house map itself.

also all the guild places would look the same because they cant map 20 different guild maps just for a select few player, and the decor wouldnt be possible because the decor of the game is added in by the mappers, also adding a whole new decoration option would be a hard to code.

also coding is pretty hard to start out with and i think the coders and mappers will have better time used with just making events maps etc.

sorry for that let down :/ but who knows maybe they will add it

are idea its hard all we can think will be hard to code but this game is a mmorpg and the co-op feature its practically zero, we need basic features likea f..cking trade area (auction house), we need a 2 vs 2 pvp or only fighting boss feature, and sure we need guild house because the guild system is a joke the rewards its a joke i dont even never seen to my ppl in the guild because we no have at least one signature when i see in a map, sure all its hard to coded but PRO need more kind stuff that are in all mmorpg Everything can not be pvp :)

369255 Some ideas:

1) Time requirement to open it: the guild has to be open since at least 3 months;

2) Guild need to have at least 50 member;

3) 1 m to buy the "house";

4) 50k monthly rent;

5) lot of lot of lot of lot of stuff to buy, both in game (add a "guild house seller") or from shop. Price can go from 25k (chairs, little things) to 100k (pc to not use pokecenter, tv, other nice cosmetics) to 200k (hire people, like weekly seller, or permanent healer), to 300k (light the first time, or you need to use flash to see lol, add more room, etc.).

6) add a guild house entrance in many places of the 3 region.

Money sink, new donation, not tons of guild, people will be happy. Win-win.

"50 members" yeah recruit all player you see in guild No member show nothing. You can get +60 members and inactif just no.

i have a suggestion:

400k-1m for the guildhouse- many people might ask why so cheap? well why does it need to cost alot? because its a place where people can hang out privately and its hard for the mods to code it and place it whenever we want to/or make an accessable guild house in game through a command or a guild house icon.. my answer is: yea! its a private place where people can hang out and "have fun". for it to cost 5-10m would make people kinda ignore it, and only the top guilds are the only one whos gonna able to afford it. It will need daily donations of about 100k a day and that wont be fun it a "guild leader" wants it desperately, because they will enforce a rule for their members to donate on this day and of this amount and kicking might happen if members dont contribute. I think it should be a realistic and an affordable price for a guild house, because not only will it encourage people to join guilds but it will also give the guild members a place where they can call home and hang out. :Angel:

50-max members:

50 to max members because just like in the other mmo. Guilds have levels for example: Toram online requires a guild to be lv 10 before they can get one.

and do note that older guilds might have merged with another guild to become better and larger :thanks: