Is it going to be worthwhile joining?

Hello! I've tried playing PRO before and I hardly ever got in to play the game even when new servers where introduced. I'm wondering if the game is still difficult to get in to and if it's worth my while starting off again only to find I can never enter the servers to continue playing at a later time. :thanks:

370424 Hello! I've tried playing PRO before and I hardly ever got in to play the game even when new servers where introduced. I'm wondering if the game is still difficult to get in to and if it's worth my while starting off again only to find I can never enter the servers to continue playing at a later time. :thanks:

First of all welcome back o/

and secondly; the servers haven't been full since Shane banned around 3000 botter so you can join whenever you want :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370434 Oh that's great! I never even thought of there being any bots and 3000 is a hell of a lot!

Welcome :Smile:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

370434 Oh that's great! I never even thought of there being any bots and 3000 is a hell of a lot! :D:

Sadly that is just the number Shane banned at one time; the overall number was higher but hey you don't have to worry about that; the Staff team is doing a good job in regards of botters so just enjoy the game and check the Update Logs for more information what they added in the past when you weren't here :Angel:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome back to PRO, you join just in time to start preparing teams for the upcoming updates and new region (soon). If you need anything feel free to ask and hope this stay is way better than the last one :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Welcome back :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

370424 Hello! I've tried playing PRO before and I hardly ever got in to play the game even when new servers where introduced. I'm wondering if the game is still difficult to get in to and if it's worth my while starting off again only to find I can never enter the servers to continue playing at a later time. :thanks:

If you are a casual player you are gonna have a lot of fun, if you are a hardcore PvPer you are incredibly far behind everyone else in terms of teams/money/items and will require you several months before you are able to catch-up. Just a thing to keep up in mind.

Either way i suggest Red server, Blue server is (sigh, again) economically dead with close to 0 market power and couple players holding everything in their hands.