Social Media

Shamac

933f1e7ea2f4464584db4e58bddbdfb1.png

Hello again, and today I came with some good news. From this day forward, PRO has its own Facebook Page and Youtube Channel. Together with the Twitter and Instagram we are now in the principal social medias of our generation.

Please make sure to subscribe, give a like and follow, to which in the future, there will be some surprizes and giveaways, which we are setting up for bigger and better as time goes. Also, sneak peaks and news regarding PRO will appear there, so make sure to not miss anything! :Angel:

Once again thank you for being the community you are and continue being the best :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

It will be interesting also open a Discord channel for PRO. I follow several community thanks to that program, think about it!

We've had an official Discord server in the past however Discord lacks the proper tools to moderate. Until H&C add the necessary commands, tools and features, this wont happen :(

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It will be interesting also open a Discord channel for PRO. I follow several community thanks to that program, think about it!

there is one big PRO Community Discord with almost 1000 people in it, check your PM's for the link o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Mi npc pro

<r>Name:Dreycop<br/>

<br/>

Place:In caelestis village<br/>

<br/>

Dialogue: this battle will be a good practice for my master Oscar to be surprised<br/>

<br/>

Dialogue on losing: My teacher will be angry with me <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Dialogue when winning: My teacher will be very happy !!! <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

If you want my character to be a battle npc if they decide to do it I want my pokemon to be: luxio buizel and glameow thanks for this opportunity :D[image]file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Pictures/carpeta%20de%20oscar/oscar%202/pro.png[/image][image]file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Pictures/carpeta%20de%20oscar/oscar%202/pro3.png[/image][image]file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Pictures/carpeta%20de%20oscar/oscar%202/pro4.png[image][/image]file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Pictures/carpeta%20de%20oscar/oscar%202/pro2.png[/image]</r>

• 2 weeks later...