Reverse Rare Candy

Manusan

Hey! I think that could be a good idea since there r many players that failed their evo cause of their own mistake or server crashes, if there was an item or NPC that could make ur poke -1lvl u could make it "great again". Tell me what do u guys think about that?

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I think that could be a good idea since there r many players that failed their evo cause of their own mistake or server crashes, if there was an item or NPC that could make ur poke -1lvl u could make it "great again". Tell me what do u guys think about that?

I am not sure if this is possible to do but certainly a good suggestion since the amount of people evolving their pokemon without looking at the evolve requirements is insane (not as much as "accidentally" released though xd).

this is their basic answer for people who indeed forgot the evolve requirements x.x

Pokemon cannot evolve at level 100 or evolved by mistake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I am not sure if this is possible to do but certainly a good suggestion since the amount of people evolving their pokemon without looking at the evolve requirements is insane (not as much as "accidentally" released though xd).

this is their basic answer for people who indeed forgot the evolve requirements x.x

Pokemon cannot evolve at level 100 or evolved by mistake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues

I know their answer that's why that would be something very helpful and good to add imo. People wouldn't take staffs time with new and new threats about that.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

Hate to throw it out there like this, but that would make it easier to bot. People could bot grind their pokes to level 100 buy that item and "fix" their problem. People should pay more attention and be more cautious and they wouldn't make mistakes like that.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

How do you "accidentally" level your pokemon to 100 anyways? It takes like 10-20 battles to level a pokemon from 94-95 with members + 25% guild exp boost. I assume people who have this *issue* are botting.

Usually people stop leveling up poke after 95.

Still, if you have that skill named "sight" I cannot understand how you level up to 100 accidentally.

How do you "accidentally" level your pokemon to 100 anyways? It takes like 10-20 battles to level a pokemon from 94-95 with members + 25% guild exp boost. I assume people who have this *issue* are botting.

Still, if you have that skill named "sight" I cannot understand how you level up to 100 accidentally.

OP didn't specifically mention "accidentally leveling up", he said "failed their evo cause of their own mistake". This could be a different to accidentally leveling up a Pokemon to 100. For example, someone might think that, say Sneasel, evolves by trade while holding Razor Claw and they might level it to lvl 100. I personally think people should be more careful and double check before leveling up their Pokemon, but if a "reverse rare candy" is possible, I don't think it would hurt anybody.

OP didn't specifically mention "accidentally leveling up", he said "failed their evo cause of their own mistake". This could be a different to accidentally leveling up a Pokemon to 100. For example, someone might think that, say Sneasel, evolves by trade while holding Razor Claw and they might level it to lvl 100. I personally think people should be more careful and double check before leveling up their Pokemon, but if a "reverse rare candy" is possible, I don't think it would hurt anybody.

Well yeah, thats why PRO tells people "tough luck" when they level a pokemon to 100 and cant evolve it.

Well yeah, thats why PRO tells people "tough luck" when they level a pokemon to 100 and cant evolve it.

Yeah it's just my opinion. If that's what the PRO staff think, people should just be more careful as it's something avoidable by being so.