Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Re: Nintendo Switch Giveaway

<r>IGN : Feita<br/>

<br/>

Really want to try it when the first trailer come out, but i can't buy it because it's not available here.<br/>

if i win this, Nintendo Switch will became my first Nintendo console that i ever had.<br/>

so i hope i win this... or not? anyways thanks for this game. i have a lot of good friend here.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Thank you very much for the giveaway!!<br/>

<br/>

I would love to get the switch so I can continue buying all the pokemon games, cause it is too expensive and I wouldnt be able this new console in the next few years...<br/>

<br/>

EDIT: My IGN name is Superas3</t>

<r>Hey! I don't have facebook but I followed the youtube channel and made a post on my twitter to try to get my friends to join! Does that count as an entry for this giveaway!? I live in the middle-of-nowhere in Canada so all our switches are sold out. Would be cool to win, but even cooler if you could play PRO on it haha! <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>Hey Team Revolution,<br/>

<br/>

I think the switch should be in my hands because me and my brother both really enjoy playing PRO and we would love to enjoy playing with the switch just as much!</t>

<t>Haha, not sure if my reply got removed or not, but would love a Nintendo Switch as I have been a fan of the LoZ series and Nintendo for years. -^^- (unfortunately, I'm broke ;-; don't have much money to spend on nintendo consoles)</t>

<r>I'd love to have a Nintendo Switch since i'm a fan of Nintendo exclusive games, such as TLoZ, Pokemon, Mario, etc, and it's pretty expensive for my budget, i'd give it a good use and enjoy <E>:Cool:</E></r>

G77PrhV.png