Hello from a new friend!

Hello everyone!

I've been playing for a few days now but thought I would officially say hi! :Heart:

I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I think this game is great, really enjoying it so far! I even got my girlfriend to come play with me :)

Hopefully more of our friends will join us, but for now I look forward to meeting new friends here,

-Jae

Hello everyone!

I've been playing for a few days now but thought I would officially say hi! :Heart:

I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I think this game is great, really enjoying it so far! I even got my girlfriend to come play with me :)

Hopefully more of our friends will join us, but for now I look forward to meeting new friends here,

-Jae

Hi Jaeden, welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay :Grin:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO, Jaeden!

I hope you enjoy your game :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi Jaeden, welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay :Grin:

Thank you! I have so far :)

Welcome to PRO, Jaeden!

I hope you enjoy your game :)

Thanks so much! It's bee a lot of fun!

Hello Jaeden, and welcome to PRO!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel.

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Awesome thanks for the links! I joined the live chat as well a few days ago, I think I saw you there :)

welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome to PRO :3

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.