► Repel trick spawns ~ All known spawns (112 variations in total) [Updated 06/09/17] ◄

Prehax

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [upToDate ~ 8/29/2017] ◄

<r>Are you sure those 2 are working?<br/>

I mean, tried for a while both, and got no luck...<br/>

Maybe the levels are wrong? <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Durant - level 22 - National Park - M/D/N <br/>

Joltik - level 10 - Route 116 - D</r>

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [upToDate ~ 9/8/2017] ◄

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>jannythegreat<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> I can't :/<br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>j4p4<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, they sohuld all work unless you are very unlucky or don't farm enough<br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Pheonix99<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, check bottom of the guide</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="440152" time="1504912822" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>

@jannythegreat I can't :/<br/>

<br/>

@j4p4, they sohuld all work unless you are very unlucky or don't farm enough<br/>

<br/>

@Pheonix99, check bottom of the guide

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Why? :( Maybe u could say it to me in private? :V</r>

uAsco1V.png

<r>I <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>strongly</B><e></e></COLOR><B> discourage<e></e></B><e></e></SIZE> this method for <COLOR color="#4000FF"><s></s><SIZE size="120"><s></s>Deino<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR>, since they have nerf it has become much too rare even with the method of the repel trick.<br/>

<br/>

I tried it with the method and from the beginning of the day until the evening I found only one, given the number of repels to use it is really not profitable.</r>

388048chaos.png

<r>Maybe it should be mentioned in the guide itself that Repel Trick doesn't and never change spawn rarity, it merely makes it so that your next encounter always be the Pokemon you want (or most likely be the Pokemon you want in the case of dual spawn). It doesn't make it so that you'll get one encounter every minute.<br/>

<br/>

I've seen quite a number of people being disappointed that they encountered almost no spawn after spending many repels, as if they are expecting the spawn to be more common when using repel trick. That's not how it works.<br/>

<br/>

Repel trick just skips the unnecessary battle, and only gives you the right battle you want to see, but it doesn't change how common that right battle will show up, since repels don't and never affect rarity.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="jannythegreat" post_id="440216" time="1504932197" user_id="1543196"><s>

</s>

Why? :( Maybe u could say it to me in private? :V

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

.....because he's not a staff? He can make a guide that tells you what's in the game, but he can't add something into the game.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Starlight" post_id="441339" time="1505187121" user_id="44159"><s>

</s>

Maybe it should be mentioned in the guide itself that Repel Trick doesn't and never change spawn rarity, it merely makes it so that your next encounter always be the Pokemon you want (or most likely be the Pokemon you want in the case of dual spawn). It doesn't make it so that you'll get one encounter every minute.<br/>

<br/>

I've seen quite a number of people being disappointed that they encountered almost no spawn after spending many repels, as if they are expecting the spawn to be more common when using repel trick. That's not how it works.<br/>

<br/>

Repel trick just skips the unnecessary battle, and only gives you the right battle you want to see, but it doesn't change how common that right battle will show up, since repels don't and never affect rarity.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="jannythegreat" post_id="440216" time="1504932197" user_id="1543196"><s>

</s>

Why? :( Maybe u could say it to me in private? :V

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

.....because he's not a staff? He can make a guide that tells you what's in the game, but he can't add something into the game.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol, i mean he already putted it but he just remove it cuz it's listed as the clone event, i guess since theres no clone event he removed it. so im just saying maybe he could put it back so someone could get an idea for repel trick when they wanted to hunt charmander and bulba</r>

uAsco1V.png

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>jannythegreat<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, I removed them because the spawns were removed, pretty simple <br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Starlight<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, their fault tbh; I made it pretty clear a few times already that this doesn't change anything in terms of the pokemon rarity tier but hell even some staffs don't get it so w/e</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.