► Repel trick spawns ~ All known spawns (112 variations in total) [Updated 06/09/17] ◄

Prehax

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [upToDate ~ 9/8/2017] ◄

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="441371" time="1505195530" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>

@jannythegreat, I removed them because the spawns were removed, pretty simple <br/>

<br/>

@Starlight, their fault tbh; I made it pretty clear a few times already that this doesn't change anything in terms of the pokemon rarity tier but hell even some staffs don't get it so w/e

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

wait what?! lol, i didnt know that thanks anyway i recently found out <E>:Cry:</E></r>

uAsco1V.png

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="441371" time="1505195530" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>I made it pretty clear a few times already that this doesn't change anything in terms of the pokemon rarity tier but hell even some staffs don't get it so w/e<e>
</e></QUOTE>Even the staff don't understand how the spawn system works <E>:Angel:</E> just Red :s</r>

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

<t>Yeah, the additional kanto starter spawns are part of the clone event XD<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

As for the rarity thing, I think the misunderstanding came from the use of repel trick in official games.<br/>

<br/>

In official games, people mostly only use it to hunt roaming legends. The thing is, the encounter for roaming legends is set to be a common one, hence why not long after you use repel trick, the roaming legend shows up.<br/>

<br/>

Maybe due to that, people then thought that repel trick makes encounter more common.</t>

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [upToDate ~ 20 Sept. 2017] ◄

<r>added a new spawn<br/>

<br/>

<MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Sofi14<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, proof please</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>don't know if beldum was nerfed, but I found 3 last week in 3 safari entries, but last night I did 5 entries and found nothing, ran out of 80 repels. I'll try again with 100 max repel after work. using fainted lvl 33 magikarp in front of party.</t>

<t>Thanks for the guide keep going more guides</t>

200w.gif

[glow=red]WE LOST THE LAST TIME AND THIS IS MY REDEMPTION WE WILL NOT LOSE.....[/glow]

[glow=blue]OBLIVION [/glow]

[glow=blue]Join Our Guild[/glow]

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Kavindu<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, PRO doesn't have much content right now where I could make guides on (most of the stuff already has a guide or more); you can always check my signature where I have all my guides linked :P</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r><QUOTE author="arubberduckey" post_id="448146" time="1506545199" user_id="452891"><s>

</s>

Please remove Larvitar - level 49 - Sevault Canyon - M/D, I have tested and not seen one. Me and my friend hunted there for around 60 repels

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's working for me. I found 2 larvitar in a row, with 15 super repel.</r>