Brockx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Snip -

Hi BrockW187

Sorry for your inconvenience, and for delay. I have been reviewing the process of the topic and in conjunction with a Scripter has been looking for a solution. Currently, your user's variables indicate that Latias is available and so it is difficult to find a quick solution.

Anyway, u can to try again? I'm not sure why it was not previously, but if it was attributable to a caching issue, it should be flushed out now that the server has been rebooted.

Please try again, tell me the result, if it does not solve for you, will find another way.

Regards! and sorry for delay

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.

https://gyazo.com/eb93b35b7a98058fa3052c0642ea3224

i checked again all places, nothing :Frown:

Sorry again!

Let's try to find the source of the problem and solve it. Please be patient :Smile:

Regards!

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.