Hello To All Older Players!

Hey everyone. I was here during the preBETA stages of the game when it first came out.

Not played this in a very long time. However, since the BETA-Wipe, I've decided to make my return back. I started playing this with my best friend. And at the same time, we decided to come back. I love how progresseive the server looks since we was away. Looks amazing. Anyway, only here to drop a hello :)

Hey everyone. I was here during the preBETA stages of the game when it first came out.

Not played this in a very long time. However, since the BETA-Wipe, I've decided to make my return back. I started playing this with my best friend. And at the same time, we decided to come back. I love how progresseive the server looks since we was away. Looks amazing. Anyway, only here to drop a hello :)

Welcome back xBLacKDarKnEssX :Grin:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome back to PRO man o/

Have a good one, and may the rng luck be with you :devil:

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Welcome back o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.