Raging Gyarados bugs

I could not find a good central location for the current issues facing the new Raging Gyarados client so I am going to start cataloging them in this post. If you have any issues not listed below, please post your issues along with what operating system you are using. If issues show up in multiple OSs I will move them to Common.

Common:

• Sprites for area changes being offset

• Floating pokemon image lasting till client restart if dragged from pc instead of party

Linux:

• Modifier keys like "ctrl", "shift", ect. printing integers in chat.

• Gamepad support no longer working
    • Using xboxdrv in userspace instead of xpad from kernel works

• Fullscreen causes client to freeze during startup
    • A temporary fix can be found here
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65968

Windows:

Mac OSX:

Android:

Common:

• Floating pokemon image lasting till client restart if dragged from pc instead of party

This is a known bug, just drag them first into your part and then into the chat screen. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Common:

This is a known bug, just drag them first into your part and then into the chat screen. :)

Thank you, but it is still a bug that has not yet been fixed. Having it here at least signals that it is still present. You can think of this at a TODO list which every dev should have.