Bash´s shop.

Bash

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50k for cancer togepi

Hey,

thank you for your decision to bid on my high quality cancer. I just trade with high quality cancer so I can undestant when you want everything. However, it would be nice when you could do a closer decision, In other words: I have 2 Togepi´s, which one? :P

Edit: Blue server right?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

- Gave more pokes insta prices.

- Added following pokes:

Lvl 100 pokes

aGxAp0z.png

1rOv2FF.png

fI5cZf2.png

NXZnygE.png

Other pokes:

f7mHVdi.png

Insta prices may changed!^^

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

50k for cancer togepi

Hey,

thank you for your decision to bid on my high quality cancer. I just trade with high quality cancer so I can undestant when you want everything. However, it would be nice when you could do a closer decision, In other words: I have 2 Togepi´s, which one? :P

Yea im in blue xD I want timid 10 speed togepi :Angel:

50k for cancer togepi

Hey,

Yea im in blue xD I want timid 10 speed togepi :Angel:

Ok, I just asked because of your "Location" :Grin: So the 24 hours start from this post I quoted here because noone had a chance to overbid you because the object wasnt choosed. (I hope you understant what I mean)

So from this moment where Im posting this post are 20 hours left. I hope many ppl bidding! :devil:

Picture

TP4L