Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

A good idea someone put forward was to lets say you have 4 or something pokemon that you dont like. lets say you have 4 pikachus and you could then like blend them, or make a reroll cost those pokemon or something.

2qt8pdl.jpg

Almost perfect poke, h.a. Took like 1000h+ to get. And ruined just for that SPD iv. The coin could be used to allow you move one IV to another. Like move that 25 IV of attack to SPD. I dont see the problem. But just move existent ivs. You if you got like less than 20IVs in each stat, the coin would not he useful.

If i wanted more speed, i would need another roll to change the 28 DEF for speed.

I have to look again for another eevee h.a right nature and good stat its because one is crappy? The coin would be great in this case, and the same for others.

aaand that is exactly why the coin is very p2w

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good idea someone put forward was to lets say you have 4 or something pokemon that you dont like. lets say you have 4 pikachus and you could then like blend them, or make a reroll cost those pokemon or something.

I don't understand, u don't want to add breading in this game ( its a very good idea btw ) because its the philosophy of the PRO but u add this system instead who will kill the soul of PRO.

I think a majority of people prefer that u work on add ability + move instead of this system. And with a complete game u will have more players and more money.

Why not add a something like in 7g who max only 1 ivs to 31, but it must be a hard reward, like top 1 of the ladder at the end of the season. But u can't add this system to the coin shop, its pay to win, its like play lotto.

If u add this system that u will destroy the game imo, lot of players will leave.

If u want to add something that will encourage players to buy MS I recommend u to add an area only available for MS players, in this area the poke who spawn will change all months or 2 weaks if possible, but u need to add good poke inside, u can make a area with only cool water poke for exemple, then next time an other type.

Imagine a area where u can find only cool poke inside, and not really commun poke, all the players would like to go inside.

Anyway good luck and thanks for your work but please listen the community and don't do this system, u can add lot of things more interesting for the players.

Best regards.

hello, so just some points i would like to make:

1- realy nice reaction by this comunity its impressive.

2- i realy think that the iv new thing will not broke the pvp game.

why? because i have this:

13HSYyY.png

and this is not a ticket to the top latter, i still have to make mindful thoughts, gain experience to battle someone else. i am "bad" and i know it.

3- this game soul is hunt natures/genders/abilitys and ivs, there are 3 more points to remember.

4- this game alred have" p2w" points.

simple look (don't be that harsh or hatred please): you pay with time/grind/frustration/dedication/ some people just buy 50 "ms" and make their income with that.

5- with a new Mechanic new players can be Tempted to play the game, It's like a new air to try it out.

6- please no focused drama to personal hate :Shocked:

13HSYyY.png

and this is not a ticket to the top latter, i still have to make mindful thoughts, gain experience to battle someone else. i am "bad" and i know it.

3- this game soul is hunt natures/genders/abilitys and ivs, there are 3 more points to remember.

simple look (don't be that harsh or hatred please): you pay with time/grind/frustration/dedication/ some people just buy 50 "ms" and make their income with that.

5- with a new Mechanic new players can be Tempted to play the game, It's like a new air to try it out.

Don't take this personal but so what if you have an epic RU tier Pokemon? The problem is, people with enough money & luck will be able to get OUs or Ubers with those IVs with little to no effort thanks to the changes.

13HSYyY.png

I purchase a ton of coins, yeah it kind of gives me an unfair advantage, but i'm totally against the update. I usually spend my money on shiny pokemon instead of buying a bunch of pvp pokemon, because majority of this game is grinding for the perfect iv pokemon, but if someone like me can just buy IVS it just makes grinding for the new players pointless, instead of everyone selling "Epics" people will be selling trash with H.a and good in one stat, P2p isnt a good idea

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

Btw I saw the video and the amount of coins ppl need to spend to reroll iv is high af, I dont even think there are so much rich guys planning to waste so much money to get a perfect poke.

And what about if there will be a item to change nature only, community will be ok with that or not?

Regards

Many of us put years of effort in farming just to be rewarded once or twice with that unique poke noone else has, this new system will just ruin all your unique pokes and bring a totally p2w aspect to pvp.

I personally took almoast one year to get the pokes of my team farming and cheking trade chat for countless hours just to find the pokes i needed.

With the new system people wold be forced to invest coins on each poke for pvp, just to make it viable.