Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

The black medallion thing is a good idea, as a pvp player I believe rare h.a. are too hard to find, when considering pvp.

Still 40 coins for 72h is a very unreasonable price compared to ms.

I suggest to set it on 50coins for 7 days.

Non customizable ivs are what makes this game great and the coin capsule completly ruins this system.

Please Shane, only implement black medallion if you have to, but leave iv system the way it is.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, i knew that stuff like this is coming already half a year ago and it was the reason why i left pro as staff and as a player. Didnt know shane is that desperate tho for money that he [Censored] on his community that bad, i just assumed pro slowly gonna die cause no updates in the long run cause new game is coming. Well, im sure a majority of the commited playerbase wont follow into that new game, cause there is no reason to put any trust in this project anymore. Probably it gonna die again as soon shane changes his mind again.

the best msg i read in this discussion :)) exactly my thoughts.... :n: :n:

well just pm me your acc passwords etc when you guys quit. xd

Lol, even if I gave you my account everything will lead up to nothing anyways, realizing that everything will be deleted and scrapped after "PRO 2.0" is released everyone will start from ZERO! (Assuming that people will still support SHANE), all those time, money and effort will all be pointless and wasted. even if you spend 100$ on the upcoming update it will just fade into nothing, so basically it's a SCAM!

D5FVWWh.png

He's just using PRO 1.0 to stall everyone, and to scam people, until his next game comes out. Now remember "everything that you do in the game at this point will be for nothing!" simple as that.

h37v6JP.jpg

well just pm me your acc passwords etc when you guys quit. xd

Lol, even if I gave you my account everything will lead up to nothing anyways, realizing that everything will be deleted and scrapped after "PRO 2.0" is released everyone will start from ZERO! (Assuming that people will still support SHANE), all those time, money and effort will all be pointless and wasted. even if you spend 100$ on the upcoming update it will just fade into nothing, so basically it's a SCAM!

D5FVWWh.png

He's just using PRO 1.0 to stall everyone, and to scam people, until his next game comes out. Now remember "everything that you do in the game at this point will be for nothing!" simple as that.

Look I know that shutting down PRO 1 to make more money off PRO 2 is a scummy thing to do but scam? That's quite a bit of a stretch... he is, effectively, lending you bytes on his server temporarily which can be revoked at any time.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!