Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay to Win

<r>I am with most guys in this thread. If the changes come out as I am imagining it I'll most probably leave PRO. I have spent hundreds of hours finding rare pokes that are also usable in PvP and for me this was what made it satisfying to play this game. Now you can just hunt a rare poke randomize a few times and ta da same result in just a few hours if not even minutes. <br/>

Added to that the Black Medaillon will make it way easier (25% chance to encounter HA instead of 5%, ye what the fricko) to find HA Pokemon resulting in a complete market crash and a rise in ingame currency needed for coins. I am seriously concerened if Shane even thought about the results of implementing this change before he coded it. <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

I guess we'll see how it turns out in the end but for now I see a bad future for PRO and it's player base. <br/>

<br/>

/rant over</r>

7vWnWNK.gif

Re: Pay to Win

<t>I really hope these items aren't true. Really really hope not. I get you guys need to make money but this is not the way to do it. <br/>

<br/>

Think carefully about your next move, PRO staff. I don't think i'm being overdramatic when I say your player-base hangs in the balance.</t>