Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<t>I really do hope Shane you see this poll, please don't make this update, I believe every single game has its lifetime, people add updates to prolong it's lifetime, this game needs a community to develop and it's the importance of this game, listen to us shane, would be nice for a change, hire more DEVs, complete the game and the controls, don't quit on it yet, it still has a bit of juice in it, finish Sinnoh and complete the game, don't be like call of duty and make it pay to win, no one likes that, please listen to the community before doing anything, I believe you can change it for the good before it goes it.</t>

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="RARR" post_id="382419" time="1494039970" user_id="1462877"><s>

</s><br/>

ivs with coins? what does it mean?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

You buy coins with real life currency and you can get a random generator of those IVs to go in favor of your preference</r>

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<r><QUOTE author="NemesisPR21" post_id="382395" time="1494035981" user_id="1100556"><s>

</s><br/>

They have MS medallion to make the game easy.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

MS don't affect the game's dificulty, it just makes things a bit faster and gives access to some areas and it's not hard to obtain one nowadays.<br/>

<br/>

@topic: I can't believe this is real. Even if I hate farming too much for things, I agree that this will break the What you guys should worry about is making npcs optional like the bosses are after you defeat them for story, this thing is still a cancer in the game...</r>

Re: State of the Game

<t>So long as Nintendo / Game Freak doesn't sue, Shane can legally do whatever the hell he wants with the money he gets from PRO.</t>

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

<t>Cant agree more with sitzei's opinion.. The most loyals which keep the game alive will leave one of them me2 as well.. I am not a fan of hunting.. But this will destroy the community and i wont play a p2w game sorry.. I am addicted with this game and i have great memories but there are other platforms more organized with less bugs etc.. but still.. Love the specific game.. DONT destroy it!! :)</t>

<r>Already casted my vote.<br/>

I personally don't really agree with the upcoming option to randomize IVs with some coins. It will technically lead to "pay to win". I know players will be able to get Coin Capsules from bosses, but still.. players with more money will be able to get in the top pvp ladder faster than free players since as long as they have the money, they can spam that option until they get their desired IVs on every single of their main Pokemon while free players should wait longer to be able to accomplish that goal since the bosses cooldowns aren't short, and I believe the Coin Capsules will be a top tier reward which is hard to get (Otherwise barely people will actually donate for coins since they can get them too easily from bosses, and that's not something good for PRO either). The tradable Coin Capsules might also increase the amount of RMTs out there since some people have the mindset that Coins themselves originally worth "Real Money".<br/>

<br/>

Also, in my opinion, the competitive atmosphere of grinding and hunting for Pokemon with stats as perfect as possible is one of the game's main aspect. Being able to randomize IVs will ruin this aspect. Therefore the game won't be as fun as before unless your goal is to be in the PvP Top Ladder and you have the money to spam the randomize IVs option. Imagine you're grinding for days, or even weeks to find an epic Pokemon, and you need some extra luck to get Coin Capsules from bosses, while other people who are willing to pay already got a team with perfect stats. It will obviously lead to disaster, especially for free players (which I believe are the majority in the game).<br/>

<br/>

If the community really want the option to randomize IVs, why not make it a really rare one use item that's only obtainable from special events or certain bosses without giving them the options to "pay" to be able to obtain it? Or at least make it worth PvP Coins as an alternative instead of the "buyable" coins..<br/>

<br/>

My suggestion for the donation Coin Shop is to add a <B><s></s>tradeable<e></e></B> item to reshuffle the IVs and natures of <B><s></s>ONLY Legendary Pokemon<e></e></B> such as Mew, Celebi and Jirachi which aren't really hunt-able. That way the impact won't be as big as the currently planned update.</r>