Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My username is Pterotus. I main Yellow Server.

I'm from the usa, state is SC

I don't really want the switch personally but my brother does.

He's done a lot for me when I was growing up and I cant quite pay him back.

I've been looking for the system all over.

Since switches are very rare in NY and SC I thought i'd try my hand at this :]

Good luck to the other applicants :y: :y: :y:

helo my name is tom i live in israel in a war zone and i love pokemon and nintendo so good luck to all i plaed all of the games and wen i herd that this multiplayer is real i calld all my frind and sterted playng this day!! i allready in the second gum!!!

I found Pokémon Revolution Online not too long ago, but ever since I did, I've been binge-playing it quite a bit. :Crazy: I would love to win the Nintendo Switch because unlike other videogame brands, Nintendo makes games exclusively for Nintendo consoles. I wouldn't say my family is poor, but we certainly don't have enough money to afford the Switch. The last Nintendo console I had was an old DS Lite, so it would be extremely fun playing the newer games. My entire life I've been a huge gamer (well, as much as I could be with my Windows XP), and so has my older sister. We are 3 years apart, so we are extremely close and used to play games for hours at a time, whether that be with eachother or against eachother. Lately we haven't really been able to do this because she recently went to dorm at college and also joined the army (she is 20 years old) and also just left for basic training. Ever since we were little we wished there was such a great 2-player console like the Nintendo Switch, and now that there finally is, I think it would boost her spirit as surprise for when she gets back from training. Thank you for your time, and I wish everyone else luck who is trying to win the Switch! My username is Spandex. :Smile:

The sky doesn't end; the air just get's thinner.

IGN:Lugia3

Hello, I'd love to get the switch because I can play the next pokemon games something that I won't be able to do without it. I cannot buy it right now cause it is very expensive so I hope In can get this. Thank u in advance.