Lets talk about our current progress in PRO 2.0

Surrender

well you will start from scratch just make sure you dont invest real money or plenty of time because you know what comes next. New PRO 3.0 after 2 years which will ''fix'' the bugs that the 2 older versions can't solve (Yes its an irony dont start asking if 3.0 is a real thing). Pro 1 will be left incomplete, what makes you think is trustworthy to grind on their new game?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you will start from scratch just make sure you dont invest real money or plenty of time because you know what comes next. New PRO 3.0 after 2 years which will ''fix'' the bugs that the 2 older versions can't solve (Yes its an irony dont start asking if 3.0 is a real thing). Pro 1 will be left incomplete, what makes you think is trustworthy to grind on their new game?

You can still spend money on a game that you enjoyed playing :o I have 700+ hours into pro now and looking at a lot of other people with 2k+ hours I'd have to agree with some of them wanting a nice fresh start on what is suppose to be a better game from the base code up. I learned a lot from when I first started playing so I'll know what I'm suppose to do better next time. (I know I can fresh start on blue or yellow, but it's still the same base game.)

In regards to you thinking there will be another Pokemon game after the one Shane is working on now probably won't happen simply because he's limited with the engine he's using (And the other coders) limits what he wants to do with the game. And causing crashes left and right. (As seen from the first huge wave of pop spikes) If Shane is smart enough with making the new PRO from the bottom up he'll be able to be more flexible with it. From there he won't have to make a new game because he can change the coding all by himself 100% (From what I'm reading at least, idk anything about that. I just found out he's making a new game today.)

If you keep complaining about it even though people have explained to you why, then you're simply a troll.

are people still droning on about how PRO 2.0 is a direct version update from PRO? Obviously people who know nothing.

Shanes new game is only called PRO 2.0 because no name has been thought up yet. PRO 2.0 is an internal-use only name. Like how the N64 was codenamed 'Project Reality' and how the Gamecube was codenamed 'Project Dolphin'. People need to stop linking the 2 games. Yes, Shane is a developer behind both, however both are completely different games.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to lose any of my data that took my long time to get :Frown:

EDIT: well if it good the new game Then i will be happy with

But at least keep the old one because still play with it

And I will tried to donates

This is all my team that I use for the kanto

fUfpOUt.png

"PRO 2.0" is great. But I think it will probably not grow with the current PRO because the configuration requirement of "PRO 2.0" is really very high for android phones while manufacturers are targeting users of android. That has lost its popularity. Personally, I will continue to play PRO.