ToshiroHitsu, The Pleasure Is All Mine

Good evening everyone. My name is ToshiroHitsu but you may call me Toshi or Torshiro for short. A big fan of pokemon if i may say so myself. A friend of mine recommended this game to me and once i seen some footage/gameplay on youtube, i was hooked.

Goals: A few goals I have for myself will be the following:

1: Plan to strive in PVP

2: Being acquainted with the community and lending a helping hand

3: Stream/record a series when i get the chance to

I will be residing in the Red server. I look forward to being apart of the community and meeting you all.

Hey ToshiroHitsu,

Welcome to PRO~ :D :Cool:

It'll be nice to have another new face around Red Server and can't wait to have some more competition in PvP!

I definitely recommend checking out the Official Discord server we have, as there's lot of PvP advice and main streamers & people on the ladder! We've also got a separate channel dedicated to some helpful guides that will get you started in the game.

Good luck in the game, and don't be afraid to reach out for help if you need it ;3

1z729us.png

34dl6ow.png

Hello and welcome to PRO ToshiroHitsu. Seen you some times already ingame and in the forums so I am assume everything is going pretty well, hope it stays for long. Have fun :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.