Johto dogs fairness

Han1996

Re: Johto dogs 1month max big problem

<r><QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="385289" time="1494628729" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

They made it this way for a reason. If all it took to get a powerful pokemon is to beat a boss and fight the 3 legendary dogs and have 750hours playtime then that would be low effort for high reward. And adds to the pokemon rarity.<br/>

Also on a personal not I highly doubt you would have made this post if you got your dog and others hadn't so just wait the cooldown and test your luck when boss comes back up.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

i would still have made this post cuz it cuts off fairness and also 1month is a long time man :/ be honest and i am a guy who pisses 90% acc play rough everytime :/</r>

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="han1996" post_id="385290" time="1494629002" user_id="873551"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="385289" time="1494628729" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

They made it this way for a reason. If all it took to get a powerful pokemon is to beat a boss and fight the 3 legendary dogs and have 750hours playtime then that would be low effort for high reward. And adds to the pokemon rarity.<br/>

Also on a personal not I highly doubt you would have made this post if you got your dog and others hadn't so just wait the cooldown and test your luck when boss comes back up.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

i would still have made this post cuz it cuts off fairness and also 1month is a long time man :/ be honest and i am a guy who [Censored] 90% acc play rough everytime :/<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Then why complain about this when talonflame before it was released in safari was pure luck based and the same unfairness as you talk about since it was base chance to get it daily from trees and h.a was even more rare?</r>

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

<r><QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="385297" time="1494629594" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="han1996" post_id="385290" time="1494629002" user_id="873551"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="385289" time="1494628729" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

i would still have made this post cuz it cuts off fairness and also 1month is a long time man :/ be honest and i am a guy who [Censored] 90% acc play rough everytime :/<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Then why complain about this when talonflame before it was released in safari was pure luck based and the same unfairness as you talk about since it was base chance to get it daily from trees and h.a was even more rare?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

because talon was and is given the same chance but the dogs werent</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="385289" time="1494628729" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

They made it this way for a reason. <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>If all it took to get a powerful pokemon is to beat a boss and fight the 3 legendary dogs and have 750hours playtime then that would be low effort for high reward<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B>. And adds to the pokemon rarity.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

That's exactly what it is for people who get it on the first go. Where's their effort?</r>

<t>i lose motivation to play pro because no dog to me :c and why the reason 4 victory? why not 3? fist time 25%, seconde tme 50% 3 time 100% is much fair... i hate figthing boss's and now i need figth again with him again :/ and with my lucky i only go catching my dog at 4 battle :/</t>

<r><QUOTE author="han1996" post_id="384811" time="1494546239" user_id="873551"><s>

</s><br/>

1st everybody should have an equal status for playing the game. However, this breaks the fairness alot. <e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

RNG isn't fair. It's random. I could argue that it's unfair that someone found a Pokemon with better IVs than me, even though they have less hours, and I'd be making the same point you made here.<br/>

I mean, if you don't like grinding, waiting for cooldowns or getting unlucky; an MMO isn't the place you should be spending your time. Sure, some MMOs handle RNG differently but look at some of the huge MMOs; WoW, FF XIV, Destiny <SIZE size="85"><s></s>(Kinda)<e></e></SIZE>. Players can play for YEARS and still not get the item they want. A potential maximum of 4 cooldowns doesn't seem that bad when you put other games into perspective.<br/>

I like a challenge, and I like there to be things that keep me looking forward to playing. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>-1<e></e></COLOR> <E>:n:</E></r>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

<r><QUOTE author="JollyolNathan" post_id="386707" time="1494971152" user_id="669409"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="han1996" post_id="384811" time="1494546239" user_id="873551"><s>

</s><br/>

1st everybody should have an equal status for playing the game. However, this breaks the fairness alot. <e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

RNG isn't fair. It's random. I could argue that it's unfair that someone found a Pokemon with better IVs than me, even though they have less hours, and I'd be making the same point you made here.<br/>

I mean, if you don't like grinding, waiting for cooldowns or getting unlucky; an MMO isn't the place you should be spending your time. Sure, some MMOs handle RNG differently but look at some of the huge MMOs; WoW, FF XIV, Destiny <SIZE size="85"><s></s>(Kinda)<e></e></SIZE>. Players can play for YEARS and still not get the item they want. A potential maximum of 4 cooldowns doesn't seem that bad when you put other games into perspective.<br/>

I like a challenge, and I like there to be things that keep me looking forward to playing. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>-1<e></e></COLOR> <E>:n:</E><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

we are not talking about ivs here. We are talking about the effort needed to get the dogs cause you know that some people didnt need effort to get the dogs by using bugs. I wouldnt care if i got a low ived dog. Of course i would be jelous of others but i would be proud that i have a dog of my own. You say people can play for years and still not get the item they want. That is for all people. Now that is fair and when you say a pontential maximum of 4 cooldowns doesnt seem that bad because of other games, which games do you mean? and what do they have to relation? Last of all, we like challenges also but we like fair challenges^^ Peace out <E>:Cool:</E></r>

[mention]han1996[/mention], I think only 2-3 per server got it this way.

MMOs; WoW, FF XIV, Destiny (Kinda) as example for the other MMO's where you can grind for years and still don't get the things you want.

It's unfair that it has a 750 minimal hours requirements for players without those hours.

It's unfair that is has the dex requirements for the Celebi quest for players without the dex stuff.

I could go on and on but Nathan pretty much explained it "I mean, if you don't like grinding, waiting for cooldowns or getting unlucky; an MMO isn't the place you should be spending your time."

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

It is fair just because everyone will get it at one time (When you are able to beat the boss).

- But it sucks.

A: "Here look at my <Suicune>"

Me: "Yeah... look at mine. Oh wait I dont have one and I cant do anything to change it."

When someone has a epic Magnezone and I want one aswell I go and catch one. I can do smt right now to change my epic Magnezone status, even when It took 44 days but I dont feel ultra mad because I was able do do smt..

But like I said it is defenetly fair but it still sucks hard and I dont get it when you take "I want a challange" as argument for this rule because there is no challange and thats why it sucks so hard.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

@han1996, I think only 2-3 per server got it this way.

MMOs; WoW, FF XIV, Destiny (Kinda) as example for the other MMO's where you can grind for years and still don't get the things you want.

It's unfair that it has a 750 minimal hours requirements for players without those hours.

It's unfair that is has the dex requirements for the Celebi quest for players without the dex stuff.

I could go on and on but Nathan pretty much explained it "I mean, if you don't like grinding, waiting for cooldowns or getting unlucky; an MMO isn't the place you should be spending your time."

750 minimal hours and dex requirement seems fine^^ since everyone can go at it in a fair way and for celebi its an awesome poke^^ and dedicated people deserved it but you also have mew before that ;) And also i like grinding (i farm for many pokemons shrug) and im ok with waiting but not a lot of time^^ like 1 month. And for the mmos you mentioned i think they have a reward system if a bug happens to make up and show they are sorry for the bug. Which means it turns out to be equalized, everyone is treated fairly.