A short guide to trade chat

Cyllis

50880 you can keep your humor part (and i think you put this part as the most important)

but here is "guide" not "general talk" or sth, better make it blanket like this:

sell [pokename] epic! - selling a pokemon with high IV and good nature pokemon ( sometimes it's not epic. just to draw your attention)

Even though I've used humor as a red line I still believe this guide to be accurate. The trade chat (all public chats to be honest) are a hellhole without proper guidelines. People just do whatever they please and at least half of what you read is not true. This guide has come to be out of frustration but if it convinces at least one person to behave decently in the future I've done my job.

50880 you can keep your humor part (and i think you put this part as the most important)

but here is "guide" not "general talk" or sth, better make it blanket like this:

sell [pokename] epic! - selling a pokemon with high IV and good nature pokemon ( sometimes it's not epic. just to draw your attention)

Even though I've used humor as a red line I still believe this guide to be accurate. The trade chat (all public chats to be honest) are a hellhole without proper guidelines. People just do whatever they please and at least half of what you read is not true. This guide has come to be out of frustration but if it convinces at least one person to behave decently in the future I've done my job.

its accurate and i know epic doesnt mean 'epic' in trade chat, but this is a guide, instead you pin point the bad side, you should guide them, giving hints. so sarcasm is unneeded, well, not 50% of it....

instead guiding the reader to 'hate' due 'our' frustration, guide them to understand the meanings so they might correcting their own mistakes.

so I d suggest you add details on those sarcasm parts, like whats 'epic' range or 'good' range, like whats not suppose to do in trade chat (this is the place u can out your frustration), someone also add info like posts above, later u need to sort the guide so ppl can read it more comfortable.

i know you re not serious making this guide, due the frustration it is. but this could be important guide in the future, i d like to see its complete.

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif

its accurate and i know epic doesnt mean 'epic' in trade chat, but this is a guide, instead you pin point the bad side, you should guide them, giving hints. so sarcasm is unneeded, well, not 50% of it....

instead guiding the reader to 'hate' due 'our' frustration, guide them to understand the meanings so they might correcting their own mistakes.

so I d suggest you add details on those sarcasm parts, like whats 'epic' range or 'good' range, like whats not suppose to do in trade chat (this is the place u can out your frustration), someone also add info like posts above, later u need to sort the guide so ppl can read it more comfortable.

i know you re not serious making this guide, due the frustration it is. but this could be important guide in the future, i d like to see its complete.

Fair enough. I will sit down and redo it properly this week. Thanks for the feedback!

It might be confusing that co and bo actually mean the same (co = current offer) (bo= best offer) both meaning that the last guy that offered had the highest offer.

i trade alot with csgo skins at csgolounge ppl use "bo" or "b/o" for buy out, like an instant sell price. i think that would make things more clear.

btw its way easier to get a trade or a sell done when you know how much you want for the poke :P

greetings SniicKerSz

• 7 months later...