BUFF MAGIKARP PLEASE!!! DON'T BE SO CRUEL!!

Xavage

Any thoughts about MAGIKARP being so poor, sad and lonely in game? Give your thoughts about this thread so that PRO staff members will know and they will buff my beloved magikarp.. :y: :y: :y:

Not really sure if this is just a troll post or what but staff don't randomly buff Pokemon to suit someones demands. Pokemon are what they are. I wouldn't say its sad or lonely, it evolves into a very threatening poke that can be used in PVP and for a variety of things...

not sure why I even commented on this post now to be honest...

also, Hidden Power is broken atm, u can teach any pokemon it (YES...ANY, that incluxes magikarp, feebas and ditto)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Eh, only buff I can think of is giving it access to its event move Hydro Pump, just to give it a STAB move until it evolves.

Though, considering everyone obviously run a -spatk nature on Gyarados, even that might be still useless for it.

Nope, dont mock with karps boi. It could wipe off human race in the face of the earth.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18