love you guys

An1ma

you moderator guys are doing a great job moderating this game. I know you get a lot of hate and annoying feedback but just ignore it, I know deep down we all really appreciate all your hard work and effort you put in to the game!

you guys deserve more than just a poke and i dont think thats just my opinion so thats why im making this post to letting u know i love u guys, keep up the good work :Heart: :Heart:

PS whoever made the last vide0 on ur channel has VERY s3xy voice

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

"I know you get a lot of hate and annoying feedback but just ignore it"

Nah, better dont ignore it aslong there is any truth or sense behinde.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Thanks for the kind words :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

good guy [mention]An1ma [/mention] (y)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Much appreciated for the kind words :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.