love you guys

An1ma

• 4 weeks later...

[Walks up to the podium]

*adjusts mic*

*Looks at the community neatly seated*

I would like to thank all the staff of PRO for their continued effort to make this game and its community an enjoyable experience.

It is not always the easiest thing to do when you are subjected to hoardes of negativity or lashing out from the community or a member but I'm sure we all mean well and want the game to progress further to gain even more great player experiences.

I'd like to acknowledge Shane's amazing awesomeness. He's done so much for this game. I'm sure we all felt pretty bad after reading his post about his struggles in real life and perhaps we as a community were being too judgmental but atleast from my side, I'd like to apologize. You're doing great man. (Whispers: I need one of those nintendo DS's damnit, haha)

I want to thank Arnie. What a cool guy. Right? Always busy with scripting or adding TM's. Yeah, I see you.

I want to thank Unknown007 for their scripting efforts. I see you knocking out them bugs.

I want to thank Naero. I'm not sure but I think you're handling PRO's twitter unless someone stole your vocabulary and a big thanks for the PRO Wiki.

I want to thank Nikola. Super cool person.

I want to thank Shamac. You came through for us when we were understaffed. I do remember you taking on a GM's role at the time. It's appreciated. I see you.

I want to thank everyone else I left out. You were by no means any less valued just because I had nothing to say about you. We wouldn't be such a wonderful community if we didn't have the necessary leaders to guide us, so thanks to all the game masters, moderators, artists, content scripters, mappers, community coordinators and welcome to the new batch of apprentices.

Thankyou.

[Walks off the podium].

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif