Pinkan Island price.

Bash

Hey,

I knowe we had this discussion one time and the topic is locked but I would like to pick up this theme one more time: [glow=red]Pls do pinkan island a bit cheaper.[/glow]

I payed 40k (Was not easy for me as stingy person) to look how many ppl are in the hunting aeria.

So: Blue server, 852 player online, [glow=red]not a single person in the hunting aeria[/glow]. Not even a botter :kappa:

So why not do it a bit cheaper? :/ Like 20k for the whole island.

Becasue most ppl are farming like a hour (any spot) and do other stuff if they dont get smt good. You cant do this on Pinkan, its to expensive for that. And there is nothing else, the ev hunting aeria in Fuchsia is sometimes just worth for the berry trees lel

Its just "not worth", its nice to have some pink pokes which would be a reason for me to hunt them but its expansive and I can life without them, it dont hurt.

And IT IS just sad for the maker of this island. Tbh this island looks very nice but its just not used.

Addicional are pink Pokes not very popular which might be change when more ppl farm there and catch some better Pokes or at least more.

Post your opinion about this suggestion if you like.

:thanks:

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

+1 has my support or make some sort of transit pass for it

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.