Suggestion about Cooldown

Namelesshero27

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how this helps, read all my post before you judge me.

If you do these everyday its quite simple to look at the time and write them in a notepad (which I already do).

That way you know when they are up again at the exact time, when they nerf them your mind will adapt the new cooldowns and so you can still go too soon if you don't note down what time you did what.

I have nothing against your suggestion, just giving my opinion.

I don't see how this helps, read all my post before you judge me.

If you do these everyday its quite simple to look at the time and write them in a notepad (which I already do).

That way you know when they are up again at the exact time, when they nerf them your mind will adapt the new cooldowns and so you can still go too soon if you don't note down what time you did what.

I have nothing against your suggestion, just giving my opinion.

You will never be puntual like a clock. Cooldown will keep slowly slide till you have to skip a day.

With a 20/30 min nerf, you will be able to make it routine and do it at the same time.

You will never be puntual like a clock. Cooldown will keep slowly slide till you have to skip a day.

With a 20/30 min nerf, you will be able to make it routine and do it at the same time.

Now you are making me laugh. My routine didn't break when the cooldowns were not reduced because I write down exactly at what time I finished them.

You didn't read my post to the end and saying that you can't make it a routine? lol

I was farming everything in this game on daily basis.

to proof that to you check out my trainer card :3

Some people use programs to remind them and stuff.

20 minutes more or less not gonna change anything.

1526162893004.png.1020a973ef9b990543037ebb7f569c61.png

20min can change everything. I write all my cooldowns on Excel to be there exactly at the timer every days. But even with that, when i start doing my digs the morning for example, fews weeks later i have to do my digs the night :x because every days i lose 2-3min on some digs or others and it makes me change my timer.

The only case i don't change my timer is the excavations before there is 22 hours cooldown instead of 24 hours. I don't think it should be the same for all with 2 hours less cooldown, but at least 20min can be nice to keep the same timer.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9