Suggestion about Cooldown

Namelesshero27

Hi.

I have a suggestion about cooldown in PRO.

I know it's in the topic Read Before etc, but it's not a huge change what I'm suggesting.

It would be great if cooldown could be changed a little, like this:

Dig: from 3 days to 2 days and 20 hrs.

Headbutt: from 24 h to 23 h and 40 min

Bosses: they are good now (2/4 hours less would be cool).

Exca sites: they are good now.

Celadon daily quest: from 24 h to 23 h and 40 min (if it's not like this, also add a cooldown checker like bug contest)

Bug contest: from 24 h to 23 h and 40 min

Solaceon quest: don't make the cd reset when a week is over.

Why am I suggesting this?

Because I think it may help the players experience in PRO. What I mean is that if you want to do Digs, Excas, Headbutts regularly, you check the time you did the last time and try again after cooldowns end. But, lot of time you end up going there too soon and have to wait and waste time. You can't be like a hitman, ready the second they are ready. Then the new cooldown time get delayed and this keep going for days until you did your routine so late that you better skip one turn to "reset" cooldown.

This would also help a lot people that want to do those things but doesn't have lot of time to play PRO, maybe only at evening. For them, the problem I said before is even more huge. With the new cooldown, when they start playing PRO after work or whatever, all their cooldown will be ready.

I don't know if this is technically possible but I remember doctor quest or celadon daily quest having such a different cooldown, then I hope it's possible.

If I need to explain this better just tell me. :asd:

Thanks for reading. :y:

Edited by NamelessHero27
  • Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 has my support, I like to do my daily routine at the same time :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

headbutt trees are already set at 23 hours and 40 minutes.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The boss cd are already lowered too much back before the revamp to them it was 14days (2weeks). Reduced to 12 days to apply as routine.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

headbutt trees are already set at 23 hours and 40 minutes.

The boss cd are already lowered too much back before the revamp to them it was 14days (2weeks). Reduced to 12 days to apply as routine.

Great, then Bosses and Headbutt are already ok, any chance to have that applied also to Dig Spot?

• 4 months later...